Community > Posts By > DHinkle

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:02 AM

wow talk about crazy, i think i caught a left hook in the eye comin outta there, it got deleted and a good thing it was gettin ugly!!!

yeah...so much for the "chrisyians" amonst us...

I hope dude leaves the crack pipe at home before he attends sunday school next time...

i think it was more like acid...he was obv. trippin lol hahaha

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:43 AM
wow talk about crazy, i think i caught a left hook in the eye comin outta there, it got deleted and a good thing it was gettin ugly!!!

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:16 AM
AllenAqua i like this thread better already lol!!

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:09 AM
thanks guys/girls

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:16 AM
Edited by DHinkle on Tue 12/30/08 05:19 AM
huh, only 11 views

if u don like it tell me, critisism is just as good as a compliment!!!

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:41 AM
What do i deserve,
What can i give,
Could i preserve,
the life you live.

You build me up,
you tell me i can,
You give me what you have,
you give me your heart.

I try so hard,
but still i fall,
I've been dealt this card,
but still i call.

You give me this crown,
tell me to wear it high,
But still i let you down,
All you can say is why.

I cant be trusted,
It wont end like you think,
Your heart will be busted,
You will smell my true stink.

You tell me what i can gain,
and all the joys that are life,
All you will feel is pain,
I will never make this right.

Run away while you can,
Dont trust me with your heart,
I will throw it in the can,
And tear all of your joys apart.

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:16 AM
hurt-johnny cash

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:54 AM

Excuse me thomas but you have no business telling me what I think.

I am not anti-government. I'd go so far as to say after reading your posts that I have a much clearer understanding of the processes of my local, state and federal governments than you do sir.

I should also say that I have notice a trend in your posts.

Don't answer but call names and make generalizations.

Does questioning Bush make one anti-American?

Is blind obedience to a political leader a good thing?

Are you amused? I imagine you are.

Heres the deal, blind obediance, no, do ur research and make up your mind, if you dont like whats going on then do something about it, and dont say you cant, i dont agree with many systems in place, i also dont think the average american has a clue wats good for the country, i believe we do need a different government, still capitalist, but along the guidlines of the founding fathers, people need to stop voting republican or democrat, we dont even give third party members a second glance, and they are who we need, not money craving lunatics, i love america, but i hate our current government systems, if we voted for who really could do some good, the government would be back to where it should be without a rebellion!!!

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:42 AM

Only when there is no competition will we all live in peace.

I was gunna say greed...

there will always be greedy people, so how can there be peace??

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:35 AM

If that was a male he would get 20 plus years.A female sex offender typically gets 6 months plus probation.

Why would you think that?!noway

because its the truth!!!

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:32 AM

Excellant piece regarding a topic on the philosphical concept of peace. Very nice.

hahaha i didnt make that up lol, its out of a song by Stone Sour, its called Silly World

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:29 AM
nope haha don no where its at, ill look an check it out though

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:35 AM

Peace is impossible. It's just flat out, impossible. It's human nature to be greedy, to be selfish, to be hateful. And, with all those things, you can't have peace. Too much has happened for there to be peace. Minds, and free will has been shaped too much for it to be anything more than an over rated thing people wear on their shirts.

if someone put it on a shirt.
you knew to count the days
so take those fingers
tape em up
and shove em up ur ass
and carry on
dont write it down
cause peace is gone

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:32 AM

What violence is necessary?

Start 10 people in a room with no violence, why would violence ever be necessary if all 10 had plenty of resources?

thats where u r wrong, PLENTY OF RESOURCES, there arent enough recources, this is y hundreds of thousands die of hunger evey day, and each day the recources grow smaller, i believe in peace, but peace is a mindset, in each person, not human nature, the only way for peace is to have everyone working toward the common goal, we have to teach it in our schools, we have to put more research into new technology were we arent dependant on such resources, then there can be peace, when we have nothing to fight over, but still people would fight over land, violence is in our human nature, and the only way to stop a violent person is with violence.

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:25 AM
you guys r doin this all wrong!!! didnt u see the format

my answer

next question

tell weather i want truth or dare!!!

common people lol!!!!!

DHinkle's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:13 AM
well according to christianity, time does not really exist, god created it because our simple minds couldnt grasp the concept of eternity!!

DHinkle's photo
Mon 12/29/08 03:27 PM
7 pages of caring and ur still gunna leavetears

DHinkle's photo
Mon 12/29/08 03:03 PM

i don even really no u all that well, but if you let people push you outta here, your admitting defeat, you have to fight for wat you believe in and wat really matters, who gives a flying f#ck wat people have to say about it!!! Stand up and be counted, dont go by the wayside and let people walk on you!!!

thats wat it said

yours got edited cuz of the F word..
there is a profanity blocker.. mine cuz of the email address. there is a spam blocker.
lol
and the settings are really good aparently!
lol

mine isnt like that lol

DHinkle's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:59 PM
i got ur back man

DHinkle's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:58 PM

you have mail girl, think about wat it says!!!

I have no mail from you or liz...

maybe now???

nope...

i don even really no u all that well, but if you let people push you outta here, your admitting defeat, you have to fight for wat you believe in and wat really matters, who gives a flying f#ck wat people have to say about it!!! Stand up and be counted, dont go by the wayside and let people walk on you!!!

thats wat it said