Community > Posts By > DHinkle

DHinkle's photo
Mon 12/29/08 12:40 AM

deppression sucks, but the only way to get over it is to get up and do somethin bout it, you cant lay around and feel sorry for yourself

'Tis true. However, easier said than done. The lethargy that often rides piggyback on depression, at its worst, makes it virtually impossible to do anything worthwhile.

For many of us, there's not a lot to do about it. The depression will continue to return periodically our whole lives.

i have problems with depression, you cant let it control you, or you might as well give up, if you cant control it on your own u need to get to the docter and get some meds, ive been on and off medication and it works wonders

I wouldn't say it controls me. It hits bad from time to time, sometimes more or less frequently than other times. I control it by thinking positively, taking my mind off things, reminding myself that others suffer worse than I do. Eventually it passes and I return to my regular state.

I don't know, this may sound peculiar to you, it may sound like I put myself through a lot of hell in this way. I'm just desribing to you my way of dealing with it. I do this because I don't trust medication, never have, and I think society's answer to everything is to prescribe, prescribe, prescribe, just my opinion.

yea i do the same, but sometimes it gets to where you cant control it on your own, everyone is different, i also hate medication, i never stay on the stuff for more than a month

DHinkle's photo
Mon 12/29/08 12:25 AM

deppression sucks, but the only way to get over it is to get up and do somethin bout it, you cant lay around and feel sorry for yourself

'Tis true. However, easier said than done. The lethargy that often rides piggyback on depression, at its worst, makes it virtually impossible to do anything worthwhile.

For many of us, there's not a lot to do about it. The depression will continue to return periodically our whole lives.

i have problems with depression, you cant let it control you, or you might as well give up, if you cant control it on your own u need to get to the docter and get some meds, ive been on and off medication and it works wonders

DHinkle's photo
Mon 12/29/08 12:16 AM
Edited by DHinkle on Mon 12/29/08 12:37 AM

He is pretty fly for a white guy :laughing:

im hot cause im fly
you aint cause u not
this is y
this is y
this is y im hott

DHinkle's photo
Mon 12/29/08 12:13 AM
well this is about me i think, well that an a dare, and even im completely lost lol

DHinkle's photo
Mon 12/29/08 12:10 AM

he seems like a gud kid.

Until it all went horribly wrong?

wait wat went horribly wrong

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:56 PM
DAMN she really did it lol!!!

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:44 PM
Edited by DHinkle on Mon 12/29/08 12:12 AM
never give in, never give up, do wat u can, and try for wat you cant, and never forget to "light up the darkness"

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:40 PM

Some hydro and some beer!!!bigsmile

ill jus go for the hydro

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:39 PM

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:30 PM

Stars in the night sky are overrated.

your overated lol jk

No. YOU'RE overrated. :laughing:

damn i didnt think youd think of that one lol hahaha

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:12 PM

Stars in the night sky are overrated.

your overated lol jk

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:12 PM

Has anyone taken a look up tonight?

The stars here in PA are beautiful!!!
flowerforyou They are almost always beautiful here where I live.flowerforyou

your so lucky...

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:11 PM

i cant see thro the city smog..

well that sucks thats y i like livin in the rural areas!!

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:07 PM
Has anyone taken a look up tonight?

The stars here in PA are beautiful!!!

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:54 PM

because its a lawsuit waiting to happen, they would have to have a warning on it

"DO NOT USE FOR PERSONAL PLEASURE, CONTENTS HOTT"
rofl......do not insert into va jay jay or rectum!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:51 PM
because its a lawsuit waiting to happen, they would have to have a warning on it

"DO NOT USE FOR PERSONAL PLEASURE, CONTENTS HOTT"

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:42 PM
dirty magazines lol jk

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:28 PM

:smile: Are you afraid of being alone in life?:smile:

yes, very, if i would have to spend my entire life alone, i wouldn be able to

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:16 PM
yup yup cya later B!!

DHinkle's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:04 PM

ooh yeah and no guy who really likes you will accept your muny...

thats wat i said lol

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next