Community > Posts By > therapy30

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:49 PM
Those who are online say..............Present

:wink:

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:28 PM

How do you become friends with another dude without him thinking you want to plant the pink pole of... um.... ok no more metaphors today.

I can ask a girl on a date easily, but how do you say "hey bro let's go fishing together and drink beer." that seems like mission goddamn impossible for me.

Men make friends when they play on sports teams. That's one place.

I always thought guys on sports teams just had to be atleast a little gay. Why else would they want to hang out w/ a bunch of sweaty guys?

Ummm...because they like to be active and play sports. There's nothing gay about it all.

It's a good way to stay in shape and stay healthy. Exercise relieves stress too.

My Dad was on a baseball team. I remember going to the games. My grandfather was on a bowling team most of his life.

Many of my friends play on co-ed volleyball teams.

What else...keep talkin..i like it when you talk blushing

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:27 PM

How do we get friends?

Cross the "ask my photo stage"

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:17 PM
disagreeflowerforyou

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:13 PM

:thumbsup:

CopyCat! rant

sue me :wink:

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:11 PM
OP, r u already out for the pub ?

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:09 PM

Thank god Im a terrible cook and a sex maniac!!! Nobody stays fat around me!!!:wink: laugh :banana:

now that's a diet plan i can work with.

. . .
<-----takes away drews chips!!!bigsmile

do i get the rest of that diet plan as well?

. . .
Ready!!!! Set!!!! Go!!!!pitchfork

EVERYBODY RUN TO THE BATHROOM!!!bigsmile :banana:

wait...i missed something here...is it Gypsy's toilet paper distribution day ?
yES!!!bigsmile drinker

OMG..really..you mean I can also write with a sketch pen on those precious papers and display before wiping my a$$

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:06 PM
procastination

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:03 PM

like someone sticking a pillow over my face smothered???
laugh

laugh this is called jumping

and we are brothers:wink:

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:59 AM
:thumbsup:

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:56 AM

Thank god Im a terrible cook and a sex maniac!!! Nobody stays fat around me!!!:wink: laugh :banana:

now that's a diet plan i can work with.

. . .
<-----takes away drews chips!!!bigsmile

do i get the rest of that diet plan as well?

. . .
Ready!!!! Set!!!! Go!!!!pitchfork

EVERYBODY RUN TO THE BATHROOM!!!bigsmile :banana:

wait...i missed something here...is it Gypsy's toilet paper distribution day ?

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:52 AM

I have had extreme anxiety for as long as I can remember. Just being around people makes me turn red, feel hot, have sweaty hands, and usually I end up making a complete ass out of myself. I normally just resort to being basically a hermit having little to no contact with the real world. It really sounds sad... I have tried things like the Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety and it almost felt like a job to me so I couldn't even get past the first week, what a waste of $500 that was. I'm 24 have only kissed one girl, never been in a relationship which obviously means I am still a virgin. What I am here asking for is if there are any people on here that somehow got over their anxieties, I'm talking extreme cases like staying in your room and not having many, if any, friends. Boy I sound like a complete idiot.
Thanks for any replies.

You don't sound idiotic. And you have revealed everything keeping your picture on profile. I mean, you have already crossed the "ask my photo" stage. So be regular here,interact in forums,make friends,slowly you will pick up. In addition, visit a counselor and seek help again. And yes, keep a list of slang ready while interacting in forums, you may need it anytime.

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:31 AM
yes yes yes..:smile:

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:29 AM

Why?
what what

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:26 AM
My girlfriend. She went to Hong Kong today. I love her sooooooooooooooo muchblushing

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:16 AM

just buckle up pork chop and do it. what's the worst that can happen? they like you or not. but that might just be me though...i talk to everyone whether they like it or not lol

laugh laugh thats bugging
flowerforyou

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:11 AM

Approach Anxieties ?

What is approach anxiety? It’s that incomprehensible fear what that you feel every time you want to walk over and talk to the person you're interested in ?

how did you overcome it ?

Have a fantabulous day flowerforyou
drinker
flowerforyou By approaching people for common everyday things and not because I am "interested" in them.flowerforyou

nice ideathink ...it works :wink: with neighbours

therapy30's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:06 AM
Approach Anxieties ?

What is approach anxiety? It’s that incomprehensible fear what that you feel every time you want to walk over and talk to the person you're interested in ?

how did you overcome it ?

Have a fantabulous day flowerforyou
drinker

therapy30's photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:57 AM
This is called huffing dating
laugh

therapy30's photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:45 AM

Does this mean I cant write you anymore????surprised sad laugh

guess what Gypsy, donot know how but I got a letter too
it says...
Dear therapy, I'm sick of doing self pelvic examination. Its difficult to go in and out of my own as$. Can you suggest me a place where I can avail economic pelvic examination.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25