Community > Posts By > therapy30

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:42 AM

What love elevator?

you don't know love elevatorlaugh laugh laugh

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I also don't knowslaphead

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:39 AM

:heart: "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.":heart:

:heart: Agree or disagree?:heart:

agree agree agree.

but..................................................

ok

agree agree agree
:thumbsup:

waving :thumbsup:

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:38 AM
Edited by therapy30 on Fri 04/17/09 11:38 AM

then I still say flat out ask her on a date. I would have more respect for a guy that was upfront and honest.

If the answer is "No", the friendship would be affected, for sure.

I think it all depends on how you ask.

right...*cough cough*
:wink:

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:35 AM
Edited by therapy30 on Fri 04/17/09 11:35 AM
elevator stand by

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:33 AM
Edited by therapy30 on Fri 04/17/09 11:36 AM

:heart: "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.":heart:

:heart: Agree or disagree?:heart:

agree agree agree.

but..................................................

ok

agree agree agree

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:28 AM

the best advice i received was "take a break from her. don't let her see or hear from you for a long time (6 months). when you do finally see her again, let her see you with an attractive woman. she'll start to think about what she's been missing."

. . .

oh yes, this can work. If she is jealous, it could be love

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:27 AM

laugh

When is the last time you gave blood to the red cross or hospital for donation?

I gave today bigsmile So now I am drinking mega amounts of gaterade to keep from being lightheaded.

Hey..I am lycan..wanna join ?

laugh

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:18 AM

then I still say flat out ask her on a date. I would have more respect for a guy that was upfront and honest.

If the answer is "No", the friendship would be affected, for sure.

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:17 AM
Coz that make us remember that loving moments with our ex:cry:

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:14 AM

I say you flat out ask her on a date. Tell her it's a date. Do you think she is interested in you that way at all?

laugh its not about me.Just a topic to discuss....noway

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:13 AM

Into a Girlfriend??

if she only sees you as a friend. you're 99% screwed. it will take making her see you in a completely different light. that of a suitor.

. . .

Joke around, be more playful, spend more time looking into their eyes or glancing at them "cutely" or "suggestively". If she gets creeped out by it, make a joke of it, but make sure you're not coming across as a weirdo.

uuummmmm if she's not interested this could go very very badly. If you're my "friend" and you start staring at me suggestivly... I'll be very uncomfortable being around him.

Do it skillfuly, make a joke out of itdrinker

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:10 AM
Be elusive and disarming. If they go outside, go back in and come out in 5 minutes. Wave at them vigorously and say "hi, how are you?" Ask them if you can borrow a cup of sugar or their lawnmower. If you keep asking for things, they will probably start hiding from you.
laugh

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:09 AM

Into a Girlfriend??

if she only sees you as a friend. you're 99% screwed. it will take making her see you in a completely different light. that of a suitor.

. . .

Joke around, be more playful, spend more time looking into their eyes or glancing at them "cutely" or "suggestively". If she gets creeped out by it, make a joke of it, but make sure you're not coming across as a weirdo.

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:06 AM

you ask.

lolol. girls are easy.

Girls are easy ?:tongue:

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:05 AM
The problem often lies in being nice, and not naughty, as many people are. This will give an impression that you are a great friend, but not a great lover. So you really need to flirt more.:thumbsup:
laugh

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:04 AM

I don't know. I never tried it.laugh

slaphead how to turn a boy "friend" into a boyfriend is yet to come

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:02 AM
Into a Girlfriend??

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 10:40 AM

Example:
I work hard and play hard, I think it's important to stay fit. I'm very passionate and sexual. I'm pretty laid back and just like to have fun. Not interested in drama or baggage. Message me if you're interested in chatting. Hit me up.

Here is the reality:
He works out three hours a day, six days a week and works 60 hours a week at his job. He gets drunk every Saturday night at nightclubs filled with women ten to fifteen years his junior, because no way should he settle for a woman his own age. He shaves around his genitalia to make his package appear larger, and he gives oral only in anticipation of receiving it. If he does receive it, he will grab your hair and hold your head until you gag so he can feel like a 'big man'.

Hey lilithwaving Which novel you are reading now a days ?

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:42 AM

a bed.. always helps to have one. laugh

Make that kingsize, with some added hand cuffs! and maybe a blindfold!

wow, u live life, king size drinker

therapy30's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:40 AM
You realize that you smile unconditionally every time you look at him/her:smile:

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25