Community > Posts By > deWonderer

deWonderer's photo
Thu 02/19/09 05:35 PM
Edited by deWonderer on Thu 02/19/09 05:37 PM
with a woman as beautiful as you, i am truely suprised some lucky guy hasn't snag you up. wish i lived closer to you. i would love to find out what makes you tic.
for seekingcompanion

deWonderer's photo
Thu 02/19/09 05:23 PM
Edited by deWonderer on Thu 02/19/09 05:26 PM
so, hello ladies. are anyone of you interested in a widower, i just returned back to the states after 9 years in europe. i read you are looking for a night in shinny armor. well here i am, and still no takers. tears
getting tired of these lonely days and wasted nights

deWonderer's photo
Thu 02/19/09 05:06 PM
i'm right here luv, were are you...no joke...i'm still looking for the beautiful maiden who need to be saved from the evil cluches of on line dating flowerforyou

deWonderer's photo
Thu 02/19/09 04:56 PM
just moved back to america after 9 wonderful years in belgium

deWonderer's photo
Thu 02/19/09 04:50 PM
Edited by deWonderer on Thu 02/19/09 04:51 PM
thanks for your time and input. i think you all have great thoughts and insight in this matter. i am going to wait but keep my options open. what else can i do. i do really like her alot. can only hope she feels the same.

deWonderer's photo
Thu 02/19/09 04:36 PM
her biz was suffering before i came along, i was in the shop, nice, very nice but no cust. all the while i was there, about 3 hours. she said she will call. not a word yet

deWonderer's photo
Thu 02/19/09 04:25 PM
sex is sex and love is love
one is the pleasure of the body
the other is pleasure of the soul
but never the twane shall meet.

deWonderer's photo
Thu 02/19/09 04:15 PM
i met a woman on line, we meet, sparks fly and we see each other 3 times in 3 weeks "after a long chat to get to know each other" she lives 72 miles away. v-day weekend was great. we work well together. she owns a store in the village were she lives, the store is bearly hanging on. this past monday, she calls and says she needs to take a break from me that she can't consentrate on her store and chat with me everyday. ok she claims she likes me very much and will call when things with the shop get better. should i wait or just move on?
de-wonderer

deWonderer's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:53 PM
lonely...me to lets chat.blushing

deWonderer's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:50 PM
hello ladies, wanna chat?flowerforyou