Community > Posts By > amusicalweapon

amusicalweapon's photo
Tue 12/24/13 08:28 AM
Edited by amusicalweapon on Tue 12/24/13 08:28 AM

Ive thought about this more, and honestly speaking, I have never even considered the need to talk about my kids race,,,,

but my first child is African American as one would expect to be the natural race of my child, whatever race my date

however, being that my second child is biracial, I think if I dated someone I still wouldn't think it was relevant enough to bring up,,,

its an interesting consideration,,,,,,

Exactly, I mean obviously whoever she (or you) are going on a date with is going to know what race you are, and unless you've adopted then they should have at least enough common sense to know that your children are at least what you are (whether bi or total).

Honestly if a guy doesn't want to date a person different from there race, I don't see why they'd even send you a message asking to get to know you more. I wouldn't. Be cautious as it may be a catfish faking dude, either that or some douchebag who just wants to get in your pants.

amusicalweapon's photo
Tue 12/24/13 07:18 AM

am 8mnths pregnant n i want2 keep my baby away 4rm the dad after he is born because he cheated and walked out on me.now he wants a dna so that he can support the kid.am sure its his baby but should i let him get the dna he wants?

Ok I'm confused...

Why wouldn't you get the DNA test? It just helps you out in the end. If you don't want him to have anything to do with the child (and it's not his) then he won't.

(I'm not saying it isn't his child but I have no idea who you are, etc).

If it IS his child, then you have that proof. Use the law to your advantage and stay on top of it. That's pretty much all the advice I can give you.

amusicalweapon's photo
Tue 12/24/13 07:15 AM

Only a single parent can understand what other single parents really go through in a day.. it's great to see that some fathers don't run from the responsibility.. :-) I never thought my life would turn out to be this way but I wouldn't change a thing and I'm sure that single fathers feel the same way.. :-)

What she said. I'm a single mother of two. I gave up everything for my kids. They come first no matter what. Regardless of whether you are a single father or mother, if your person of interest doesn't understand, or grasp the importance of your children, or simply not like children... Tell'em to kick rocks.
:D

Until it happens, just be content with it all.

Couldn't agree more

amusicalweapon's photo
Tue 12/24/13 07:12 AM

I think single dad's are hardworking, they didn't put in much effort in their relationship with their ex wife, lonely, second hand, not as young, wiser, insensitive to emotions, immune to crap. But he's a good man if he takes care of his kids.

Maybe I didn't want a relationship with a woman who decided to throw her life away on drugs instead of helping me raise the kids???:angry: grumble

Or in my case a woman who lied and cheated on me for 5 months *high five*

amusicalweapon's photo
Tue 12/24/13 07:10 AM

well on the positive side,it shows you "do it" :thumbsup: smokin

hell yea!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh :heart:

well atleast you get it :tongue: :wink:

Because women who don't have children don't have sex. Keep telling yourself that. Just because a woman has a child doesn't mean they want the same sexual relationship they've had with other men either. Think with your big head instead of your small one dude. It's guys like you that give us a bad name. Might want to head over to adult friend finder if that's all you want.

whoa...lets back the judgement trolly up shall we?.since you don't know me,don't assume everything you said.ever think 90% of the things i say are just joking comments?because it is.you might want to read peoples posts and get to know them a little before you start assuming stuff....

Fair enough, but it's a pretty illogical joke.

amusicalweapon's photo
Tue 12/24/13 07:09 AM

its now four months since i separated with my boyfriend. we had a girl who is now one year and 5months old. i stay with my mum. i got a small job that helps mi look after my girl. one of these days i asked the father for some financial assistance for the girl and he said he had no money.i know his jobless but when ever he calls mi he tells mi ov how many bottles of bear he took. this made mi feel like he is not taking an effort to try and help raise the girl and am pissed off. all dat he says is that i react very quick. is it really fair??

Sounds like a real *** and a dead beat father.

You need to go to social services. He's one of those. My sister had to deal with the same thing and so did my ex wife. They base it somewhat on income from what I understand but it's possible he's lying because he doesn't want you to pursue it. Go to social services. Now.

amusicalweapon's photo
Tue 12/24/13 07:06 AM

I have finally entered the dating world again but need some advice on the best way to handle my situation. I live in a small city that doesnt have much racial diversity. My ex husband was black. I have three beautiful brown skinned daughters. I never expected it to be a problem untill i started dating. I have went on many dates and have been asked out to see them again but as soon as i show them pictures of my girls they disappear. It breaks my heart to know that guys can be so ignorant to the fact that they are missing out without even meeting them. Anyways my question is when should i bring up this issue? Before our first date or after there is a connection?

Honestly should it really matter? They can't help who they are and if a guy doesn't want to be with you because of the race of your children then would you be interested in having a relationship with him anyways?

To address your question, I'd say: Yes, definitely be honest about it either before or during the first date. Be blunt and say "You don't think that's a problem do you?" If they do, "Check please" That's what I'd do.

amusicalweapon's photo
Tue 12/24/13 07:02 AM

hell yea!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh :heart:

well atleast you get it :tongue: :wink:

Because women who don't have children don't have sex. Keep telling yourself that. Just because a woman has a child doesn't mean they want the same sexual relationship they've had with other men either. Think with your big head instead of your small one dude. It's guys like you that give us a bad name. Might want to head over to adult friend finder if that's all you want.

amusicalweapon's photo
Tue 12/24/13 06:59 AM

maybe another topic but what about us single fathers?

I feel ya man, I'm in the same boat.

amusicalweapon's photo
Tue 12/24/13 06:59 AM

^^^This guy right here, this guy here...not worth your time.

It can be two sided really. It depends on why they are single AND a mother. Are they single because of what happened to myself? (I.E. because they were married and their husband cheated on them so they left them) or are they single because THEY are the ones who cheated and got kicked out? It works both ways, and (at least to me) it's important and I will ask. I don't want and cannot trust someone who betrayed someones trust like that.

Now for those were were never married it could be two sided as well. Do they have kids because they were promicuous and never wanted a child and now they take care of them because their father doesn't want anything to do with them? Are they single with children because the father died and they are a widow? I mean all these questions are important and matter.

It can't just be generalized into "well what do you think about single mothers."

In my case, if it's the same situation, then I feel their pain and they are probably ready to move on and find someone who will be faithful. That's what I'm looking for. There will never be another biological mother for my daughter but at the same time, I don't want to be alone and anyone I get involved with needs to realize a child can't just be discarded and ignored. She's a big part of my life and schedules for single parents are different. They'll be times we can't go out because she's sick or because I made plans with her or whatever. Hope this helps.

amusicalweapon's photo
Tue 12/24/13 06:49 AM
Boys can't be faithful, men can and are faithful.