Community > Posts By > AstroNils

AstroNils's photo
Tue 01/07/14 05:25 PM

^ That doesn't make sense :S

It makes eminent sense.
No reply=no interest.

No reply = being douche (or being offline)

AstroNils's photo
Tue 01/07/14 05:14 PM

Lol one of my nicknames is Darth Vader :P

The farce is strong with this one.

rofl

It is because i once wore a Darth Vader suit at school and i have his helmet and lightsaber. He is one of my favorite caracters.

AstroNils's photo
Tue 01/07/14 02:51 PM
Hello!

AstroNils's photo
Thu 01/02/14 05:51 PM
^ That doesn't make sense :S

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 06:28 PM
The 90s so i could go to those good old epic raves that go on for several days nonstop :D

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 06:23 PM
Australia. And i would stay there for a while to go to Defqon One (hard dance festival) and to go to some hard dance clubs and raves. And also to see some of the nature ofcourse :)

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 06:17 PM
I don't even think i would enjoy sex with someone if i don't love her.

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 06:11 PM
Single: yep, like almost always :(
But i got some stuff to look forward too so i'm not giving up yet ;)

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 06:06 PM
1 time in real life by bullies from school.

And 1 time an obsessed bipolar women just recently (and maybe even still now) online.

I'm a Melbourne shuffler with a youtube channel, and an older woman who watched my videos started to idolize me.
She coincidentally found me on facebook, and the naive person as i was accepted her as a fb friend wich was a bad idea. She actually never did anything really wrong so i felt like i couldn't just delete her because i'm not a bad guy ok. I meant "the world" to her and she said that and also said how handsome i was on a daily basis wich was annoying. Because i replied on her messages she probably got this crazy idea that i loved her too. So pretty early already she wanted to come over to my country to meet me and maybe more (i'm lucky it didn't happen). I told her that i didn't want anything with her other than maybe friends online so it more or less solved it. But we had many issues and she easely got very sad and dramatic because she was bipolar.
She also send a vid of her dancing almost naked (i never asked for that :S ) and it wasn't even her (i can't stand fakers)
She also followed me around on fb and even forums, and she was very invasive. She really wanted to force herself in my life.

Just recently she got dramatic again and was so called been taken to the hospital and her friend was talking to me via her fb (i don't believe this). I pointed out she lied about the vid and stuff and then eventually i got this message that she passed away.
I'm 100% sure she's still alive due to her fb activities lol xD but finally i got some rest and peace again. But it still scares the sht out of me if i think about it O.o

Advice to all of you: NEVER use the same profile picture on youtube and facebook! And be carefull with adding people on fb

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 05:25 PM
Hey welcome. i'm new too.

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 05:25 PM
Happy newyear :D

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 05:24 PM
Happy newyear!

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 05:23 PM
Happy newyear! :)

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 05:21 PM
Hey welcome. I'm new here too and also looking for people to chat with :)

Btw better not give you phone number to people easely >.<

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 05:11 PM
Hey i'm new here too :)
So whats up people :D What did you all do on new years eve?

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 05:09 PM
Joining in the forum talks seems a good idea i think. And you can send a message to people you like. ;)

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 05:06 PM
Hello i'm also relatively new here.
Happy newyear btw :)

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 05:06 PM
Hey happy newyear! Hope i meet lots of amazing people in 2014. :)

AstroNils's photo
Wed 01/01/14 03:52 PM
Hi

AstroNils's photo
Sun 12/29/13 09:52 AM
The main reasons i'm single:

Whenever i find someone who seems worth it, something prevents me from trying to take the step towards something more than friendship. Like for example she dissapears out of my live or she gets a boyfriend at the time i'm about to try somthing, or the site i have contact with here crashes or shuts down. Stuff like that :(

I'm excentric. Yep that's right i'm a "weirdo" and i'm "me", and i like being my weird self! Most people don't understand me and i guess a lot of girls are not interested in me because i score too high on the "weirdness scale".

I'm a bit shy to go towards a girl that looks interesting but if i don't know her and if i can't think of anything to start talking about.
Not really a lack of confidence, more like having a hard time when i don't know what to say.

Previous 1