Community > Posts By > jair27

jair27's photo
Sat 01/18/14 02:58 AM
Kinky is the new boring. I've gone back to sex only for making babies. If you are not making the baby it just isnt real enough.

jair27's photo
Fri 01/17/14 04:04 AM
She's gone Dudes. She didn't want a decent conversation with any of us. Everyone tries their different strategy, but my strategy is to not even try for her. If she responds to me i will ignore her, watch and see. Already i am ignoring her *****.

jair27's photo
Fri 01/17/14 03:38 AM
I'm wishing for a young sexy Filipina girl. To talk to.

jair27's photo
Fri 01/10/14 06:46 AM
I'd observed that many genuine males were calling for females in various places around Australia, and they got no replies on mingle2. I think it is unfair to stereotype those Gentlemen and suggest they are not after genuine relationships. I think this is a good site, and i hope it continues to grow its membership. Other sites cost more, and try to imply that no decent person would ever use a free site. The only other free site i know of, POF, won't allow me to search for a woman under 32, because i'm 47. That is Ageism. Would they stop a black man searching for a white woman? No. That would be discrimination. So why then do they discriminate against me. I want a family and so i want a young woman who has time to be a Mum. My reasons are genuine. Who decides their rules? I quit POF. Mingle2 is better because it is not overregulated.

jair27's photo
Wed 01/08/14 03:59 AM
Yes Jair. I see, you are right.:smile: :smile:

jair27's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:16 PM
Just see for yourselves, a quick scan down the list here shows almost no response to any of the blokes' enquiries. I see a long list of zero's.

jair27's photo
Sat 01/04/14 05:29 AM
Edited by jair27 on Sat 01/04/14 05:32 AM
Most likely the file size of the pics is too large. I use an android phone, got free download from android market "image resizer" It gives you a choice of sizes and formats to resize your picture to. I chose 640x(maintain aspect ratio) and saved pic as JPEG fomat. It automatically saves your resized image to a folder it creates in your:smile: gallery called "resized images folder." So when you browse to upload your pic you will select it from that folder and it will load onto your profile.

jair27's photo
Mon 12/30/13 01:57 AM
I'm new on here, but i've been around a while elsewhere. I've got to the stage where i don't have time for too many friends online, and i'm here because i know what i want. I want a good wife, and family, before i'm too old. I'm needing a younger woman, and Filipinas seem open to committed relationships with older men. I'm in good health, and i have good intentions. I've been popular on the asian dating sites, and had some good friendships and some romance, even sent a bit of money on special occasions, but it is hard to get anywhere from there. I like to think that somewhere here in Australia there is a sweet almost innocent little Filipina with traditional values, untainted by Australian influences, who still wants a one on one committed relationship for all the right reasons. I want a simple uncomplicated loving relationship with a good hearted nice natured young Filipina. So if that sounds like you, don't be too shy, say hello. I want to talk with you.

jair27's photo
Sun 12/29/13 01:36 AM
I'm new on here, but i've been around a while elsewhere. I've got to the stage where i don't have time for too many friends online, and i'm here because i know what i want. I want a good wife, and family, before i'm too old. I'm needing a younger woman, and Filipinas seem open to committed relationships with older men. I'm in good health, and i have good intentions. I've been popular on the asian dating sites, and had some good friendships and some romance, even sent a bit of money on special occasions, but it is hard to get anywhere from there. I like to think that somewhere here in Australia there is a sweet almost innocent little Filipina with traditional values, untainted by Australian influences, who still wants a one on one committed relationship for all the right reasons. I want a simple uncomplicated loving relationship with a good hearted nice natured young Filipina. So if that sounds like you, don't be too shy, say hello. I want to talk with you.