Community > Posts By > SexyBeardedMan

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Sun 02/16/14 02:17 AM
Ok I will admit it. I am bored. Does anyone want to chat and fill my topic with some good conversation? Feel free to chat about random stuff but please be respectful.

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Sat 02/15/14 04:36 AM

Getting a guy isn't the problem. Wanting them to get married is lol

I wish I knew your secret.I have only had one date on here and it went really well but she slowly stopped returning my texts after the date that she really claimed to enjoy. *sigh* oh well. I gotta keep trying.

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Fri 02/14/14 04:44 PM

Thank u bearded! Happy vday honey.

Happy V Day to you too hun

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Thu 02/13/14 07:06 AM
Happy early valentines day I mean lol

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Thu 02/13/14 02:03 AM
Happy Valentines day to all the ladies on this sight. You are all so beautiful. Be safe and have fun;-)

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:29 AM

Gnight punkin

love flowerforyou

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Wed 02/12/14 01:40 AM
Good night ladies sweet dreams! love flowerforyou

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 05:53 PM

With Febuary 14th closing in, I was wondering what people have planned for this year? Anyone like to share? :-) I hope everybody has a safe Valentines day/Single awareness day! :smile:
You do know that you look like Peter Sutcliffe, aka The Yorkshire Ripper, with that beard? He was a British serial killer in the 70s and early 80s. Hope you haven't murdered 13 women like he did? Ha ha

I never heard of him. Is he related to Jack the ripper? I hope my beard looks better than his? LOL! I would never do such a thing but I wouldn't mind getting slayed every once in a while myself if you know what I mean? laugh

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 05:51 PM

With Febuary 14th closing in, I was wondering what people have planned for this year? Anyone like to share? :-) I hope everybody has a safe Valentines day/Single awareness day! :smile:
You do know that you look like Peter Sutcliffe, aka The Yorkshire Ripper, with that beard? He was a British serial killer in the 70s and early 80s. Hope you haven't murdered 13 women like he did? Ha ha

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 05:48 PM

Anyone wanna go out with a guy with a really cool beard on Valentines? Ha ha! :tongue:

You sure are proud if that beard, I wouldn't care for a singles awareness day, im plenty aware im single anyhow happy Valentine's day to you.

I cannot grow much hair on my head anymore so my beard is all I have left. noway

Oh , ok.well sorry I offended you , I have been told im a jerk sometimes.

You didn't offend me hun. I know it's all in good fun :tongue: happy :smile:

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 05:47 PM

Anyone wanna go out with a guy with a really cool beard on Valentines? Ha ha! :tongue:

Need I remind you of your plans with me and HoneyFly??? grumble

Plans? Did I forget something important? Oh dear! noway

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 05:44 PM

You sure are proud if that beard, I wouldn't care for a singles awareness day, im plenty aware im single anyhow happy Valentine's day to you.

I cannot grow much hair on my head anymore so my beard is all I have left. noway

The lord giveth andthe lord taketh away. lol

Wowzer!!! :tongue: noway ohwell

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 08:01 AM
You are welcome. :wink:

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 07:58 AM

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 07:55 AM
I have an idea. Instead of talking about how nice we are, why don't we show it through our own actions? This would cut down on posts that are repetitive. What do you all think? :smile:

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 12:31 AM
I wish all the ladies on this site a good night's sleep. I pray for your happiness and I really hope that you all find a dude who will give you those huge butterflies in your stomachs. Life is short. Go date and have fun :-) You women are all wonderfully made beautiful creatures. Good night, sleep tight and may you be safe and protected while you sleepflowerforyouflowerforyou flowerforyou love love

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 12:24 AM

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 12:22 AM

wu wil b my val

:smile: laugh :tongue:

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 12:21 AM

huh When did Valentine's Day become Single Awareness Day?huh

Did anyone else get that memo?

I think that this is the term for single people to use. ;-)

SexyBeardedMan's photo
Tue 02/11/14 12:19 AM
Just get over it, The killers, Playing for keeps, How to loose a guy in 10 days, The ugly truth, Shallow hal, The wedding date, What happens in vegas - all great movies. :tongue:

Previous 1