BigDaddyNewZealand's photo
Mon 10/20/14 01:47 AM

Who's pulling your strings

My ex of course hehe jk

Mon 10/20/14 01:21 AM
Edited by BigDaddyNewZealand on Mon 10/20/14 01:24 AM
If it wasn't for aholes like me ...lil shats like you wouldn't be.

I'm sorry Hun but the only way I'd take you home was if I could fit you in my freezer

Do you put alllllll your make up in a horses feed bag , shove your face in and shake it about before you came out tonight?

Fri 08/29/14 05:41 AM
Edited by BigDaddyNewZealand on Fri 08/29/14 06:00 AM

What's are MIL s?

Oops mother in law lol

Fri 08/29/14 05:40 AM
What's are MIL s?

Wed 07/23/14 08:46 AM
No ...I want world peace and love....so I'm concentrating on the love part and doing my part for world piece

Wed 07/23/14 07:36 AM
Edited by BigDaddyNewZealand on Wed 07/23/14 07:42 AM

"40+ hot woman wanted"

wow, don't you think you should start with just 1 or 2? : /

hey bastet! I trust you and I have no plan to be in that group of 40+

lol

At least he don't have to blow himself up to get 40plus beautiful women...yikes...

Tue 07/22/14 06:14 PM
You are a strong great mom...excuse my language but he seems a goof. I let mine have everything cause she and I are still good friends for our kids sake. We just couldn't be married. I believe when asked what my job is ...it's a dad.

I don't know you but I admire what you did :)

Tue 07/22/14 04:18 PM
Neither ... A self confident woman doesn't need a mans money cause she can make her own and never put up with a cheat. I've had money ..extreme.... I've been broke... I gave very penny to my ex wife for my kids and would do it without a second thought. We control our future but with a good partner ...you both get there together ... Now that works

Mon 07/21/14 04:22 PM

Another Whangarei guy here
[/quote

Blondie...find me a good girl up this way...I trust your judgement :)

Mon 07/21/14 04:21 PM
Another Whangarei guy here

Mon 07/21/14 03:47 PM

Nothing wrong with a guy that can wear pink
thought he was more into tight *** leather .. Lol

He was ... And nothing wrong with a little leather as well... Ask devo.... Whip it goooood
I think devo had bigger nipples :-)

Omg our big nipple commercial went through my head ...make it stop blondie make it stop!!!!!!
only in New Zealand .. Laughing .. Hi kiwi boy :-)

Kia Ora gorgeous wahine ...I've been up north toooo long :)
with all the snow you might as well be down south. Blizzard is on its way. I miss the warmth of the north and the big snapper. .. Over blue cod ... Laughing

Mi casa es su casa ...needs to be warm down there for me to come...so come back up :)
aww its way too humid in the north .. We don't have that problem in the south

Is it humid here lol....this is nothing...try Florida wow....will send ya down a schnapper :)
and who said kiwi men don't know how to flirt .. Laughing. Good to see another local in the forums. . Was wondering where all the kiwi boys were hiding :-)

Thank you hun for bringing out my swag :)

Mon 07/21/14 03:31 PM

He was ... And nothing wrong with a little leather as well... Ask devo.... Whip it goooood

Omg our big nipple commercial went through my head ...make it stop blondie make it stop!!!!!!

with all the snow you might as well be down south. Blizzard is on its way. I miss the warmth of the north and the big snapper. .. Over blue cod ... Laughing

Mi casa es su casa ...needs to be warm down there for me to come...so come back up :)
aww its way too humid in the north .. We don't have that problem in the south

Is it humid here lol....this is nothing...try Florida wow....will send ya down a schnapper :)

Mon 07/21/14 03:17 PM

Mon 07/21/14 03:14 PM

Mon 07/21/14 03:07 PM

Mon 07/21/14 03:07 PM

Mon 07/21/14 03:03 PM

Mon 07/21/14 02:58 PM

Mon 07/21/14 02:36 PM
Let's face it in the animal kingdom it's how they find mates....in the 50s it was how far your jaw stuck out....60s didn't matter....70s on your job ....80 how good you looked in pastels....90s.....got blow or shrooms...2000 how you look inline at Starbucks ....and it's all the above:) and a hope that the person on the other side isn't an African male trying to get money.... 4 in a row last ....ahhh what a waste of time and swag lol

Mon 07/21/14 02:20 PM
It's swag... Knowing if that what you got is only gonna be had when you say.. It's not cocky, just spent years on perfection :) okay minus the look but works for work ;p