Community > Posts By > shindo66

shindo66's photo
Fri 11/28/08 12:29 PM
mankind hasn't even come close to what it can do
something like 95% of private research money comes from multinational corporations who's goals are not to produce a cutting edge product, but to isolate and contain competition
there are so many technologies that have been conceived in he past 50 years, but everything has been done to make sure they are not developed, take for example the hybrid engine, that was thought of 50 years ago and just now they finally mass produced it. and did you know that by simply reinjecting exhaust through another carborator on a regular engine you can triple the mpg? and why doesn't anyone talk about maglev trains for travel, does anybody realize how much energy it takes to put a humongous plane into the air?
these corporations only care about bottom lines, not product development, we have the technology now to feed, transport and educate every single person the world over, i could talk for hours about the techniques that could be used to do all this, but they are not profitable and therefore inconceivable
i have to write just a little something about nikola tesla, absolute proof that new ideas are unwelcome, it took him years to convince anyone that alternating current was a good idea, edison wouldnt even hear it, why not use this wonderful new way of electricity? because suddenly everything he did with his crap DC wiring and power stations would have been obsolete, costing him unimaginable amounts of money. okay, now to push it a little farther, tesla figured out how to turn the earth into a giant capacitor, which would mean free electricity for everyone, but even beyond that, he figured out how to transmit information through the same electric field, essentially he invented what could have become the internet, but, of coarse, there was no money in it, so it was not just ignored, it was repressed.
everyone just seems to settle on whatever they give us, but it will take all of us as a whole to come together and demand the future, because its just like a computer company that tries to make every nickle it can off of the current model before it releases the next edition, its exploitative

shindo66's photo
Fri 11/28/08 11:39 AM
does anybody realize what mercury does to the brain?
vaccines are pure poison
and why did my sister get HPV when she was a complete virgin?
and why are there tens of thousands of documented cases of women who have tested positive with no sexual activity?
i thought it was an STD?

shindo66's photo
Fri 11/28/08 11:27 AM
being able to lucid dream at will is considered "nirvana" in buddism, if you can lucid dream dont fear it or blow it off, it is probably the most important thing to learn about in your life, your pineal gland is your third eye, pry it open
most people think dreams are an interpretation of life, but thats backwards, life is just the interpretations of the reality of dreams

shindo66's photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:32 PM
this question is easy...
the US government is solely responsible for the sale of heroin and cocaine, they don't go up the ladder to try to stop it, they go up the ladder to arrest people not on the inside to ensure a monopoly on the product. They can't hold a monopoly on weed, its too easy to grow and doesn't require processing. If weed were legal and obtainable easily, very few people would go to the harder stuff. I know where to get coke simply because i know where to get weed. If i could go to the corner store to buy a bag, i would never be exposed to the black market. Its funny, because how many people right now laugh at the thought that the government would be responsible for the importing of drugs, but they don't realize just how much of the stuff is even in this country and how impossible it would be for a "drug lord" to actually supply that amount and stay under the radar. (Either the fed is doing it, or they are completely incompetent) They literally take the trillion in profits and dump it in the stock market to keep the economy going. If those profits went to drug lords it would suck. So there's your answer, it will never, ever, ever happen, its just simple economics.