Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 07/12/23 08:20 PM

share your thoughts

"your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.'

Only we prevent ourselves from love

no photo
Wed 07/12/23 07:47 PM

time, I'm 20 and I feel like all the things I'm doing right now are useless. I keep doing all the hardships because they say you'll gain lessons and experience from within and I can't do about it haha, but why does it feel so slow? I'm working and studying at the same time because I want to experience being independent on my own and especially my parents can't afford to pay for my tuition fees but it's fine that's life here in PH, It's so hard haha. I lost friends and I don't have any social life my life is getting sadder day by day ,when I get a day off I just sleep and go to church with my fam. Why is it so slow? I want to feel alive again. I miss singing on the stage, laughing with my friends after school, I miss attending class and being a student, I miss wearing uniforms (I paid for that, but can't use it cause I'm working at day and studying at night)

PS: I JUST WANT TO RANT, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. HAHA LOVELOTS.

We all go through this when we leave student life
Do things that you love as much as possible
If you enjoy singing, sing more
Join a choir group, join a band
Do activities where you can make friends

It's tough at your age navigating through life
But concentrate on positives, on gratitude and on the little things and don't fret about circumstances. The more positive you feel the more the universe will give you positive things - it's a natural or God given law
Good luck with everything it's ok to vent and talk it's burden lifted

:pray:

no photo
Thu 07/06/23 02:19 PM

Ok so you stereotype all Muslims
Well done pal

Misunderstanding.
Not a particular religion..
I have maximum muslim good friends.
One is Islam of Allah an other Mulla Islam.
The people who play propaganda..
I think you got it. if not, its fine.

I'm sure your Muslim friends will appreciate your original comment

no photo
Thu 07/06/23 11:54 AM

They are belonging from so call same community itself. nor i'm interested knowing it much neither care..
Truth doesn't need to been proven..
Tc.

You care to stereotype then when pulled up you suddenly don't care
What great principles

no photo
Thu 07/06/23 11:53 AM

They are belonging from so call same community itself. nor i'm interested knowing it much neither care..
Truth doesn't need to been proven..
Tc.

Ok so you stereotype all Muslims
Well done pal

no photo
Thu 07/06/23 10:27 AM

And what truth would that be? You decided not to elaborate?

Same as they brief the teaching...

Who is they and what teaching?

You judge islam based on extremism then complain it's extreme?? Pretty amateur error

no photo
Thu 07/06/23 10:27 AM

Same as they brief the teaching...

Who is they and what teaching?

You judge islam based on extremism then complain it's extreme?? Pretty amateur error

no photo
Sun 07/02/23 11:06 AM

Alqaeda, ISIS and all other Jihadist organizations are belong to one political movement – Wahabbism (not sect) they use the face of Islam. Their actions of are in contradiction to Islamic teaching.
The Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey assist the Jihadist to begin war in Syria, Iraq, Libya and Yemen. It is not a war between Shi'a and Sunni.

America's Allies Are Funding ISIS
Three U.S. allies that have dual agendas in the war on terror.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/14/america-s-allies-are-funding-isis.html

French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said; "Today 2029
French citizens or residents are implicated in jihad networks." He said too" 609 people who are French nationals or have French resident's status are currently among fighters, including 283 women and 18 minors. Almost 170 have been killed while in Syria or Iraq and 300 have returned to France from those countries". "Almost 800 would today like to go to these wars zones, according to intelligence services," Valls said, adding that 1,000 people are being monitored closely.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKCN0WM0UU

Hillary Clinton: We created Al-Qaeda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw

That can be true from a Geopolitical point of view.
But these terror organisations consist of muslim members and their leaders base their terrorism on islamic 'Fatwas' that allow muslims to slaughter and kill non muslims or even members of other islamic sects (Like Shia muslims who are considered to be 'Rawafed' روافض or rejectors).
I agree that the Wahhabi islamic ideology is the main source of the modern terrorism. But on the other hand, the Shia muslims have similar ideology of terror, although rarely used outside the region, while sunni muslims have expanded their terrorsim globally. Just have a quick look at the outcome of the islamic revolution in Iran and the amount of destruction and retardation it brought to Iran and the whole region. Their days are hopefully coming to an end with the present revolution in Iran.
on the other hand, and as a previous muslim, I can tell you what you already know. Many muslims agree with, and even support what isis, alqaida, and other terror muslim groups do. Just have a quick tour on facebook and read the posts and comments in Arabic for example on any terror attack in Europe or the USA. the majority of the commenters support such attacks and ask for more (اللهم زد و بارك)
You can fool non muslims or those who can't read Arabic and say that islam has nothing to do with terrorism. But please don't play this game with me.

Knowing a bit of Arabic doesn't make you an Exegesist
Pipe down on your gross Islamophobic ramblings pal

no photo
Sat 07/01/23 03:24 PM

if god created heaven and earth, where was it before it created them?

Look up cosmological argument
There would be no heaven earth nor space time without an infinite being

no photo
Sat 07/01/23 10:36 AM

People who knows the real truth of Isla... are now changing up an becoming Human...

no photo
Sat 07/01/23 10:26 AM

I am not trying to ofend anyone. Its just a topic for discussion. Religion is opium for the masses (). The most religious people are the ignorants, poorest, ignorant and mostly illiterate at the merci of their leader

you can hardly spell, speaking of ignorant illiterates!

no photo
Sat 07/01/23 02:58 AM
Corporatism and fear
Ignore the big pharma shills and gatekeepers here
They too push the fascist agenda wittingly or not

no photo
Sat 07/01/23 02:43 AM

Working lady if ya get what I mean lol

In that many different locations? Lol

Yes travelling for work
More locations (multiple accounts) more publicity here
More hooks for more fish

no photo
Fri 06/30/23 06:34 PM
Fascism according to Giovanni Gentile, who coined it for Mussolini, true definition is corporatism
He wanted drs to be the new priests
When business and state align that
Medical fascism was the preferred route by Mussolini too, relating to your big pharma exposition

no photo
Fri 06/30/23 06:25 PM
Notice mens weaknesses don't enter the conversation
Proving gender ideology is rigged in masculine favour and men become the yardstick or the peak archetype attainment
That's the scam

no photo
Fri 06/30/23 06:21 PM
I think it's a good topic and you said some wise things Crystal

Let's be frank here though
Market competition is driven by ostensibly masculine characteristics

Theres no money to be made in kindness mercy or spiritual strength
So women are forced to compete on masculine characteristics and men not required to integrate any feminine

This is the overarching imbalance within contemporary gender based ideology

no photo
Fri 06/30/23 05:34 PM
Working lady if ya get what I mean lol

no photo
Fri 06/30/23 05:19 PM
If there was true equality
Women would be valued for their specific needs and physiological makeup
They would get time off work for monthly cycles

But no, equality in modernity is about market competition making women compete with men on mens terms - hence a scammy false equality and the result is a breakdown of normative relationships and family as we currently are witnessing

A Cheery post to conclude :smiley:

no photo
Fri 06/30/23 05:13 PM
And that's the problem, not viewing ontological reality of human gender
Masculine and feminine are real things preponderating in male and female respectively

Flattening the genders is a false equality
It denies the preponderance and basically denies reality

Men are physically stronger hence most bricklayers are men
Women are spiritually stronger hence most caring profession jobs

Denying basic reality is not the answer

no photo
Fri 06/30/23 05:07 PM
Women are spiritually stronger than men