Community > Posts By > Princessree

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 07:14 AM
my tombstone---- she tried but hell who knows if it worked-- if you remember her in 2 hundred years then hell she did something right lol.......

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:36 PM
single and i love it! i would rather be single than in a crappy relationship- so i am just staying positive and having fun....

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:32 PM

woohoo she thinks im hot! just dont put your glasses on lol

well what im lookin for im not sure really exists but for some reason i still havent given up lol ya know that whole love crap lol a non- cheating g/f would be nice too lol not sure they exist either hahaha

there are plenty of women that are faithful- myself one of them, so if have the idea that faithful women don't exist I can tell you haven't been treated well like me- so now I really hope you find what you want! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 02:17 AM
Edited by Princessree on Fri 11/21/08 02:18 AM
Totally random: I feel sorry for the 40 year old virgin- though i've never met one in real life lol.

End of random thought!

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:34 AM

I was dating a guy for four months. His job and family life really took up a lot of his time. I only get to see him once a week and it usually ends up being about sex. He tells me he loves me and that its more than that. We have never been on a real date yet and i just found out last week that he didnt even know my last name. He's really sweet and we have awesome chemistry but can someone tell me if im wasting my time or is this normal and im overthinking? plz help. has the red flags gone up?

Is he married? It doesn't look good- esp if he has never taken you on a date, and doesn't know your last name, girl you deserve better!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:18 AM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:18 AM

well like joe dirt says, i will keep on keeping on

That's the spirit lol..

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:14 AM
ok im in though i don't know why lol

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:12 AM

dang. looking back at that, its kind of cheese. May bad

LOL: well i hope you find your perfect ladyflowerforyou !!

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:07 AM

its been alomst 2 yrs since the loving, what i am doing wrong. I dont think i am to bad looking and i dont feel like paying for it unless u want to front me the money. so is there any goood ideas out there, or ladies that want to offer there services

LOL- you're prob doing nothing wrong, just have to wait- damn you sure are gonna apprecciate the lady who comes next now aren't you lollaugh

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:22 PM
Not much i hope you find what you're looking for on this site lol

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:16 PM
Hey new guy!

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:11 PM
No and I could read that so I guess I can avoid my eye check up for another ten years lol

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:45 PM
By the way don't take things so literally- you should be able to tell by my previous posts that I am trying to defend women, and that I see this post as ridiculous and critical of all women young and old!

You should read between the lines a bit more especially with Australians- we are all sarcastic!

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:32 PM
Edited by Princessree on Thu 11/20/08 09:33 PM

You need to learn how to read- if you can read between the lines I am being sarcastic and critical of what he has said about older women?

Gees- note to self : don't defend women any more?

take a chill pill lady!

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 02:29 AM

:thumbsup: And for the life of me i cant figure out why. Now in no way should the following be misconstrued as conceeded, Im just awhere of how I behave in a relationship. I open doors, get flowers, compliment, pamper, massage, sing,..whatever goofy adam sandler gesture that comes up to make a girl smile. I have a good fashion sense, i think im good looking enough. i feel as if im the package that woman talk **** about desiring but when they have it they flush it away quicker than it started, and of course the jerk gets the girl. for someone reason I get along with older woman better, i guess theyve been screwed over enough so now they appreciate little gestures....idk i know the peanut gallerys gonna chime in but if anyone can offer opinions that would be great!waving

You are not a nice guy- cos nice guys don't complain- their actions just come naturally.

Women can see that you are just doing it to make yourself look good, and that makes you look like a sleazebag- apart from what you said about older woman being so screwed in the head that they fall for your act! NICE!

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 02:22 AM

I believe myspace is the devil.

It's not as bad as facebook lol

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 02:16 AM

I like my coffee in a cup.
laugh

LOLlaugh

I too like coffee in a cup, milk no sugar, and not too strong-

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 02:12 AM

Never heard of it i'll try and find it on you tube....

The music video to it was pretty cool too.

yeah you're right its pretty good the clip is awesome!

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 01:42 AM

Only song I ever liked by M.I.A. is Jimmy.

Never heard of it i'll try and find it on you tube....

Previous 1