Community > Posts By > stephen84usa

stephen84usa's photo
Sun 05/11/14 09:19 PM
i was busy following the NFL draft

stephen84usa's photo
Fri 05/09/14 03:07 PM
Edited by stephen84usa on Fri 05/09/14 03:08 PM
A change is gonna come... and when I say covered... dont you think it'll be cool if a heavy metal artist did a cover to that song?

stephen84usa's photo
Sun 05/04/14 08:43 AM
Edited by stephen84usa on Sun 05/04/14 08:43 AM
I received my online degree with a Bachelor of Science in Health information Management at the University of Toledo. Lets see if I can land a full-time job... with my luck, I dont know when that'll happen since I been to around 10 interviews for full-time work and not one of them I was selected for

stephen84usa's photo
Sat 05/03/14 09:07 PM

Ouch. Guess I don't count as a real woman. Or any of the other ladies who have responded to your posts on the forums trying to give you encouraging words.
All that aside, love yourself. Be positive. That attracts more people

Thats not what I mean. I meant I keep getting private messages from women I never messaged first and also most of them are looking for money through marriage.. its creepy.. thats the kinda messages I get and its annoying.. i really appreciate your advice. Dont take what I said the wrong way

stephen84usa's photo
Sat 05/03/14 11:33 AM
Edited by stephen84usa on Sat 05/03/14 11:35 AM
believe me.. I'm trying to be positive but what good is that doing me anyway? I never get messaged by real women on here.. i never got approached by women.. I'm gonna be 30 in august and I never had a long-term relationship with any women.. the relationships i have had with those 2 women, they hurt me no matter how nice or kind i was to them.. Do women really want bad *****?.. I mean I listen to rebel rock n roll.. if thats what they want.. hell I'll change into that type..

stephen84usa's photo
Sat 05/03/14 10:33 AM
no matter how nice i am, I'm always getting hurt one way or another..

stephen84usa's photo
Sat 05/03/14 10:31 AM
its funny.. how i seem to help women with issues and get them feeling good about themselves but i feel like a nobody ...

stephen84usa's photo
Sat 05/03/14 10:30 AM
why did i wake up

stephen84usa's photo
Sat 05/03/14 09:20 AM
I am depressed and lonely

stephen84usa's photo
Thu 05/01/14 09:27 PM
sex

stephen84usa's photo
Wed 04/30/14 08:11 AM

Woman totally approach men. All the time. Even on here. I find the less I worry about the whole idea of it all the more it happens. Or maybe it was because I wasn't worried about it that I was able to notice it happening? Something like that I guess. I dunno good luck.

Women would approach you.. look at you and look at me.. looks are everything to women..then personality comes second

stephen84usa's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:37 PM
sometimes i wish i had a sister that can introduce me to girls.. it would make life a whole lot easier

stephen84usa's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:32 PM

.. ok Humphrey Bogart.. why don't you try something a little more realistic.. like say! I noticed what you are eating 'and it looks good! is it.. then ask her, if she has eaten here before'. and might she recommend something. for you to try.. you want to try to show interest in them.. but not directly.. they don't like direct.. oh sure sure they say they do.. but trust me they don't.. they like clever. they like thoughtfulness.. they like attention to detail. but they shut down when your direct with them.. at least that's what I've noticed.. okay that's what I've read in a book..laugh ..

i noticed that too about women..

stephen84usa's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:22 PM
slayer

stephen84usa's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:21 PM

westlife, backstreetboys,nsync,five,linkin' park

lol ok

stephen84usa's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:19 PM
jim morrison was just a lucky psychedelic hero that had all the women as easy as picking boogers..

stephen84usa's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:11 PM

Good god man there's tons of women in Vegas that want to meet youdrinks

most of them wanna be approached by real aggressive guys.. that act dumb and make lots of immature jokes..

stephen84usa's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:09 PM

Ok.. Stephen.. when you see these ladies by themselves.. what is your first thought.
. I mean what would you truly like to say to them.hmm.

i would like to say.. hello gorgeous.. you have real nice eyes.. is anybody sitting here.. do you mind?

stephen84usa's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:07 PM
I found a woman thats 29 just like me on mingles and would love to meet her but she lives so far from me.. she lives in kansas and i live in vegas. she has kids and dealing with her abusive ex husband..i cant find a local vegas woman that wants to meet.. this dating stuff is stressing the shyt out of me.. seriously..

stephen84usa's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:03 PM

you never heard of whole foods?

I guess not...
and now I must know What eez thees whole foods?

Whole Foods is a supermarket.. they stock organic stuff