GodoverEverything's photo
Thu 03/31/16 07:29 AM
Green Day

Thu 02/27/14 07:16 PM
I get attention from the wrong type of women would have been a better statement....

Thu 02/27/14 07:14 PM
Edited by GodoverEverything on Thu 02/27/14 07:15 PM

Man of faith and already complaining things are not being done on his timetable rather than God's?
Lol

Thu 02/27/14 05:06 PM
I have come to the conclusion that I'm am one of the most unattractive guy's in the world to women ... I get absolutely not attention on a site where women are looking for me .... Oh well such is life .... I Love God and I Love Me ....

Tue 01/21/14 08:21 PM

Every man wants a woman of God but are you guys willing to be that man of God?

Are you women will to accept a man as the Man of God that God wants him to be or the Man of God you think he should be ???

Tue 01/21/14 08:19 PM

Amen brother!!! Just keep praying!!!

I have to put in work with that faith as well hun !!!!

Tue 01/21/14 08:18 PM

Its really really hard to find a dedicated,sanctified,sin-abhorring,un-worldly and heaven conscious sister who would be a woman of God and help a man to perfect the body of Christ in the ministry and also fulfill her calling.I have been searching for such a gem in the last three years.Its better to have none than to enter into 'captivity' of a marriage with vision killer

bro i wish you luck.

I walk in Grace so I don't need luck !!!

Thu 01/16/14 11:57 AM
I'm good and yourself ???

Thu 01/09/14 10:10 AM
Hello, Looking to converse with a like minded woman in the Maryland, Dc or NoVa area Let chat about what ever is on each others mind !!!

Mon 01/06/14 05:46 PM
I'm not mad at all, I told her while we were courting that if she changed her mind at anytime I'm know God is showing me that I have what it takes to commit to one woman and I would follow the same steps with every woman until I find my wife ... Lesson learned

Mon 01/06/14 05:43 PM
Will allow me to be the man of God that God has purposed me to be ... But it seems all I meet are women who want be to be like some other pastor or preacher they know when God has called me to something else ... I'm more beneficial to you being what you need rather then what you want ... My wife will be a woman who understands that ... Let me Lead (serve) you !!! A true woman of God wants to be lead !!!

Fri 01/03/14 09:55 PM
The one woman I proposed to which was New Years Eve 2012 was at her church, Right before the Pastor got up to preach ... She said yes, but we broke up July of 2013 ....

Fri 01/03/14 09:50 PM
I don't date women according to color, as long as she has a beautiful personality she will get my attention !!! #LovehasNocolor