Community > Posts By > wanderedtowayX

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:42 PM
My mornin smoke and just after I've eaten abig meal

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 06:21 PM
If I were u I would try getting some of the toddler bowls that stick to the table with a suction cup. If he deliberatly takes the bowl off the table put him in timeout for six minutes(one for each year)

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 06:18 PM

My six year old son was playing with his breakfast (again!) and knocked it over all over the floor (again!!!). I have been battling this with him on and off for as long as I can remember now; he knows he is not supposed to play atthe table, he knows that food costs money that we dont have a lot of (at least as much as any six year old does), and he knows it makes me upset when he does it.

For now, I simply told him I have had enough of this issue and he is not getting another bowl of cereal (thats what he dropped). I fully intend on giving him a snack in a little while (an apple or something) but I do NOT feel I should replace his breakfast, as it only teaches him that he can continue this issue without worrying about wether or not he will have a full meal after wasting the food.

And dont get me wrong, if it had been an honost accident I wouldnt be so upset and tired of it, but as I said this is a continual issue (3 and 4 times a week).

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:44 PM
No age shouldn't make a difference. People all lead different lives to get them 2 who they r today. I was married for 6 yrs' have been divorced for 1yr and I have 4 kids. Guess how old I am ..........:smile: 24
There is no way I could date a 24 yr old guy unless he was @ the same place in life I am.

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:37 PM
sharpshooter10 any advice how to meet a great guy on here???One with alot of:heart:

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:32 PM
Hi everybody!

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:18 PM
Hello to all.I am new to the site. Is there anybody here from Waycross, Ga??

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:08 PM
sharpshooter10....
The book of PROVERBS is great my fav is proverb 31

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:07 PM
I would ask that ya'll say a prayer for me as I am looking for a God written love story.I am 24 divorced with 4 kids my youngest is 1 mo. I have been divorced about 1 yr. and really wish I would have tried harder to make my marriage wk. But we were too young I guess. I pray that I will find a good Christian man someday.