Community > Posts By > ryaniaintlyin

ryaniaintlyin's photo
Tue 01/14/14 07:37 AM
Problem is if you toss it out the window and wake up the next morning and the freaking thing is back in the room..... then thats a whole new level of crapping your pants.... freaky

ryaniaintlyin's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:51 PM
Toronto is supposedly a really cold city in terms of socializing and such is it because Torontonians are snooty? or reserved? or is it because we just think we are better than everybody else? I honestly think its because people here have divided themselves subconsciously.. because of misconceptions... peer pressure... and really just negativity weather its about themselves or about others... Life is short people just think about how many people you will never meet even if you met a new person every hour of everyday!

Soo much lost time I personally will get to know anybody learn more and come away that much closer to understanding the world around us... what do you guys think?

ryaniaintlyin's photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:43 PM
Hey Torontonians and GTA PEOPLE!! lets talk.... lets all connect lets all find ourselves and chill out!!!

ryaniaintlyin's photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:25 PM
When i was in the army during basic military training we all heard stories of ghosts in the camp and stuff like that mind you this is Asia we are talking about so the camps are like in the middle of the jungle kinda feel.. So this one particular story was about a headless woman dressed in white holding on to her head combing her hair on an obstacle called a Jacobs ladder..

So I for one never believed the stories at all and honestly am probably 3rd eye blind kinda thing you know.. so me and my buddy messed something up and got punished which meant we had to do guard duty which was honestly nothing but a waste of time cos there was nothing to guard just a reason to make you carry a heavy clock walking the perimeter of the gigantic camp clocking keys which were in little locked boxes at multiple points round the camp.

So we took turns carrying the clock it was late maybe 1 or 2 am and we were chatting this buddy of mine was one of those guys who could keep talking, but in that situation it wasn't a bad thing.. it kept us busy, so he was chatting along and I had the clock facing a tree which had the next box in our route i was facing the tree and buddy was on my right and on my left was the obstacles ..

He was talking away about a girl he met blah blah blah when he suddenly stopped talking and it took ma a couple of seconds to realize it... I turned to look at him and he was shaking and turning pale I was like hey dude you ok man YO!! and he just pointed towards the jacobs ladder and he said the stories are real shes real and I was what are you talking about and he pushes my head to turn around and look and before I turned right around out of the corner of my eye I caught something white on the top of the jacobs ladder and I pushed my head back the other way and said **** off dude is that what that is and he goes yeah I didn't turn full round to look we took off leaving the clock...

Oddly after telling the Officer in-charge why we lost the clock and what happened he was unusually understanding and said don't worry about it we will get the clock tomorrow morning no more guard duty tonight.. like as if he knew what we were talking about but he neither confirmed nor denied it... and up to this day like 25 years later my buddy refuses to talk about that day....

Scary...