Community > Posts By > Pinkfairygirlmp

Pinkfairygirlmp's photo
Sun 01/12/14 12:28 AM
wild

Pinkfairygirlmp's photo
Sun 01/12/14 12:19 AM
ya not the greatest screen name, I usually just use the first part of it but apparently that was taken already. I try to keep my name consistent but in this case it wasn't possible...

Pinkfairygirlmp's photo
Sat 01/11/14 06:53 PM
polite, mild mannered, good sense of humor, not a perv or creep, taller than me, employed helps, and no, im not a gold digger, I make plenty of my own money. someone that is near my age or up to 10 yrs older, good hygine.... im I too picky?

Pinkfairygirlmp's photo
Sat 01/11/14 04:38 PM
I don't know the content of the poem or anything but if it was one that declared undying love, cant live without you ect then that is a bit much too soon. if those are your true feelings that's really sweet and kind but it might be better to journal them and make a little book or something to give that special person later in the relationship if it is something you want them to have...

Pinkfairygirlmp's photo
Sat 01/11/14 04:05 PM
as a female, I can honestly say that those are the qualities I have been searching for but who ever is trying to meet me doesn't have good intentions, or they are way too much older than me (5-8 years is a big enough gap for me Ive been getting hit on by men older than my father) I know age shouldn't matter but someone as old as a parent or older sorry, that's just my issue. Or the other people I find or find me on here are too far away, or are crazy and creepy....
I think guys a lot of guys don't feel like they have to be gentlemen either because women allow them to talk to them anyway they want, afraid to stand their ground because they themselves don't want to be rejected by these jerks. very sad...

Pinkfairygirlmp's photo
Mon 01/06/14 07:25 PM
hello all, is there anyone out there because my file isn't getting any hits... so am I doing something wrong?

1 2 3 4 6 Next