Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 03:36 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Fri 05/01/09 03:38 PM
I am sure I might fit into that catergory. I want the woman I happen to be in love with to be good looking and take care of herself.. so whats wrong with that? I take care of myself eat healthy exercise, get regular physicals. Is it to much to expect that your S.O. be the same way?

your a very beautiful young lady.. there are a lot of men if given the chance would drool all over you. So one guy doesn't? gimme a break

this is just another generalization thread whine whine whine.

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 03:26 PM
pirate.. swashbuckling my way through the women....pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork ..

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 03:23 PM
nope. but masotheraphy I have

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:38 AM
I say yes you can.. hurt does that to you. Not being over them allows you to.

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:37 AM
cheesecake, carrot cake... french chamborad cake.

ok some I love sweet things.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:58 AM
we all change... when we want something.... love, money or what ever. we adapt, overcome...sacrifice. But we do it in a way that we can accept ourselves, with out giving up our identity to who we are.. Its when we give up our own identity and values is when it becomes a problem after time. We then realize we changed not for the better , but for the worse.

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:48 AM
just saw this for the first time.. hope all turns out well for you. I can relate a little. My mom has been diagnosed with 2 different types of cancer and that's why I moved back to Ohio. She was given 4-7 years and that was 12 years ago. I gave up everything to be here for her seeing as I was gone for 30 years.. And she is still here at 84. still every other month going for treatments. I have to admire the resilence and strength all people have that fight it. Kudos to you and my prayers for your beating it again always.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:36 AM
seems to me your in there somewhere? just where is it you fit?rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:31 AM
How can you really tell? other then their actions or words? You don't actually know what's in their hearts or their thoughts.. But I will say this. sometimes you sure can tell when its not equal a lot easier then being equal.

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:28 AM
Personally this generalization stinks. I am offended actually. why do they always lump men or women together we are individuals and are capable of individual thoughts, values, morals. I being one of them. I am not a sheep that follows along. this is as bad as the "nice guy threads" and some of the whiney threads that show up... makes me sick to even open one of these type of threads.. grow up be an adult take charge of your own life. And not put blame on everyone else.

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 08:33 AM

easy...with little maintenance.
I agree. its is easy an d little maintenance is required ..if you do the right thing and not be selfish or self centered.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 08:32 AM
u tell them dubz..... call the tv station and ask them why its this way?frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 08:27 AM
first welcome to the site and the forums. Here in the forums you get to know people and see what their responses are . It does tell some about each individual. . join in .. AND not all men are what you say. some of us do want that open communication. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:44 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Thu 04/30/09 03:45 PM
Having been rich poor and in between. My personal experience is that money matters. But that's based on the fact that the "need" to impress others and setting the "standards " for a life style.

I am now retired I live with in my means. My bills get paid on time with no exceptions I have "pocket money" most times. I have a good roof over my head food on the table and usually do not do with out. I have medical coverage and dental coverage. so does money matter.... to me not really I want someone for love.... BUT there are way to many people that say you must make x amount of dollars or I won't be interested in you... MONEY MATTERS.... and I don't like people with that perspective.

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:23 PM
It depends on the two people involved . There are a lot of questions you have to ask yourself and her. After your sure you want to continue seeing each other.. things like their educational needs, medical needs, the mother or fathers viewpoint on punishment. what are the parents guidelines? I mean the two of you can be great together but have totally different views on how to raise children. And as we all know our kids come first. This is why my last marriage didn't work she let her mother set the policies on behavior and whats acceptable. Clue here "standing up on your chair at the dinner table and belching as loud as you can was considered to be acceptable to them, not me."
Or that putting your face to your plate and using your hand to push food into your mouth. They knew I would never stand for this. Yet MOM allowed it because "grandmother said so" and thats just the tip on the iceberg you may face dating single parents. And on the other hand you can have the very same view points and agree on everything completely. My pice of advice> is not to say its okay with you if it really isn't.. sooner or later you won't put up with certain things.

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:05 PM
it's like having your favorite lolipop

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:03 PM
as long as you were up front with her, hey she was upfront with you. widh there were more like her..frustrated frustrated frustrated with out issues also.

Its best you walk away you don't need drama or stress from someone who doesn't have their life in order .. JMO

GOOD LUCK

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:53 AM

straight up bruda ^

youre gonna wanna keep her in school, if not for the overly-obvious reasons, let her be because it is what she wants.

if you want her to be happy, drop this and instead of trying to talk her out of it, you should support her. thats why youre married.

you have to give of yourself, even though it may not make YOU happy, it makes her happy. and seeing her happy should make you happy. seeing a pattern?

Thank you
I can use this you're right I should be happy and I am as long as she is.

but you see she's not happy she is only doing it becouse of her parents I know cause thats what she told me.

care to explain?

I do want her to go to college but she told me she is going becouse of her parents she's worried what they will say if she takes sometime off. she broke down and cried in my arms two days ago and she said college is really getting to her. so all I want is sometime off so she don't hurt her self. with the stress and all the other stuff that is going on.
WOW look at what you just said..."I don't want her to go to college" but her parents do.? and she is doing it for them. Maybe she believes her parents made good sense? I mean. your a wrestler? play in a band? just how long will that last and support the two of you? be real man. grow up.

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:48 AM
She apparently wants an education. She will also know when she can't do it any more. Its not up yo you. YOU should be supportive and take other burdens on your self to alievate her stress. Things like taking care of dinner, the home chores and everything else you might expect her to do. YOU step up and do it instead. And I sense your ia ability to deal here? are you jealous. intimidated that she has an education and you didn't continue yours? JMO

My ex was a student. and all I know is that being a student myself it is stress full. But I insisted she pay attention to her studies and I would do the rest..

quit making excuses here will you. you asked this before , so when this doesn't work for you what will be your next excuse here? Oh its destroying our relationship/ marriage? you being to sound like a little kid who doesn't get his way here. JMO

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:24 AM
I would risk in half a heart beat. anything worth the risk is worth the reward.