Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 10:24 AM
I have a craving for a pbj.. and milk crunchy pb and apricot preserves. don't know why. But oh well.

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:46 AM
common head cold? zicam over the counter nasal stuff and fluids.....or go see a dr.

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 06:40 PM

How come almost all the guys that have pics on here have a beer or a drink in their hand? Do they think they look "cool"?
what beer where?

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 06:38 PM
after 30 years of moving all (most) my treasures were lost. All I have is a picture of my favorite Uncle, some of my Dad and his medals from WWII. but I have the memories of my grandparents, my Dad and the values they gave me. And I pass them on to others.

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 06:33 PM

When I say "we'll see" to anything, I mean "we'll see", NOT, "hell no".

ditto, its a common fact that men can communicate in 20 words or less. While women it's 2,000 words or more...rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 04:36 PM
a mortally wounded rhino sings better then me.. is that good to start a heavy metal band now?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 04:31 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Sun 04/19/09 04:32 PM
with out a doubt it does for me. There are just some threads started by certain people who have more or less set what type of thread they start... Some are known to be jokesters, some serious, some just plain out stupid, some are flirting all the time. So when I see the pic of the poster IT does affect me and if I want to even read the thread.

BUT this is an opinion. My opinion. so I don't look at some posters threads based on the knowledge that they post s certain way.. sorry this isn't meant to offend. Just my observation.

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 02:58 PM
time...... never having to get out of bed unless you wanted to.. no job to go to no social functions. Oh wait that's me I 'm retired

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 02:52 PM

As we all know men tend to think with their "other head". And apparently that's all this guy has done. 4 kids by 2 different women on disability doesn't have a license or a car... MY GOD how many red flags does she need? I have run into women who are just like this guy. 3 Kids all different fathers , on disability living off child support ( if she could collect it). Sure you can feel bad for the kids but you have to draw the line somewhere.. The point is all you can do is offer your support to your friend. And if she continues to see this guy? Tell her in no uncertain terms choose wisely of who you want . As for the child she now will carry and someday bear? She has a tough decision to make.. She will not see a dime in child support from this guy. They can not touch disability monies.. And if on disbility he can't or won't work. He wins. shame to say. I am embarrassed by guys like him. Castration isn't good enough for these types of guys.

My brother was on disablity and his son got social security until he was 18. If he is on fact receiving benefits for a disability the child will be eligible for social security benefits/a check every month.
this is a fact. a child of someone on disability is entitled to benefits also. BUT they have to apply for it . I don't see or should I say believe this will be the case for jills friend. She can't make a court take away any of that money for child support . All they can do is direct him to make sure he applies for his children and the mother ( jills friend) will need to ensure of it getting done. all I can say is good luck with that one. I don't wish to be a nay sayer or anything else. But men like him always seem to get away with this crap. Seen it time and time again. but there is always exceptions to the rule. As with your brother which I will assume he is a decent man and wanted to take care of his family. But in this instance we are talking a different "caliber of man".

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 02:20 PM
As we all know men tend to think with their "other head". And apparently that's all this guy has done. 4 kids by 2 different women on disability doesn't have a license or a car... MY GOD how many red flags does she need? I have run into women who are just like this guy. 3 Kids all different fathers , on disability living off child support ( if she could collect it). Sure you can feel bad for the kids but you have to draw the line somewhere.. The point is all you can do is offer your support to your friend. And if she continues to see this guy? Tell her in no uncertain terms choose wisely of who you want . As for the child she now will carry and someday bear? She has a tough decision to make.. She will not see a dime in child support from this guy. They can not touch disability monies.. And if on disbility he can't or won't work. He wins. shame to say. I am embarrassed by guys like him. Castration isn't good enough for these types of guys.

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 11:03 AM

My response?
The computer does it as well. It is not only people matching. The site will mutual match you as well.

Sorry to hear that happened but as Pats says, match, click and date!

yeah I have noticed that I get a few of those " the site matches you".. and when I send an e mail its "what you talkin about Willis" I wish they wouldn't do that with the site doing the matching. it really sux

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:50 AM
nope, and only my closest friend knows why.smokin

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:46 AM
neither .. would rather be alone, then stuck with either one of those choicessmokin

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:40 AM
I am done.... when it's time to be done.... no sooner, no later/ no matter what undertaking it might be.

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 08:02 AM

apathy...easily developed and hard to change
this is truly the root of it all. No matter what the "visual problem " is nuc's the far left , other countries policies, to many people around a camp fire, unemployment, government , or just "keeping up with the Jones'es"... It all about apathy. the I just don't care about anyone but myself attitudes.

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 01:16 PM

bedroom has everything it needs except a lolipoprofl rofl rofl

What is up with you and the lolipop? laugh
its a private joke..

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 12:33 PM

:heart: How would you react if someone told you they were falling in love with you?:heart:

depends on who it is and the circumstances.....and whether or not I am in love with her....

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 12:32 PM
Being in love is just one of the best feelings I have ever experienced. Not just puppy dog love. But that love that comes from the heart , the emotional bonding, the closeness, what makes you smile for no real reason when you touch your SO. Its the love that gives you a great sense of satisfaction as if nothing else matters in life.

Now that's serious Love:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 12:26 PM

Have you ever growled because you were so freaking angry? I am at that stage right now. My body is tensing up, I am crying and even growling. Not a normal voice growl a deep throaty one.

Seriously I am sure that if it was humanly possible that the furry in my eyes could set things on fire with the heat of my anger.

I used to get like that very frequently.. But over the years I have learned how to control that type of anger. When you finally realize just how bad or how much damage you can do. To just the home and to your loved one or friends. Its something that just awakens in you , control, control, control....I have control, I am the one thats letting this anger do this, I will maintain my control.... works for me. Haven't been an angry person for years now. Sure some things make me react, but then I get that control it doesn't control me. good luck with what ever is getting you this way...

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 01:15 PM

friends had on you ?

are you still carrying it? or have managed to get out of it?

I am the master of my ship. In the end I am responsible for all my decisions....good , bad or ugly as they may be.drinker

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next