Community > Posts By > psychoalma

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 12:08 PM
No it is not just dating, it is a piece of life that is shared and if not respected for what it is then people change, get cold, heartless, sometimes even kill. Be picky sweetie, take your time and stick it out tell you get what you are looking for. It is a big part of your every day when in a relationship, so the better it is, the better the both of you can be. Make some deal-breakers and stick to them & you will find that man you want and trust me, you will be happier then you have been with settling for whatever man catches your eye.

One of my deal-breakers is that if the girl is not a good mom or likes children then I can not date her. Seems harsh yes but when you think of what kind of person it takes to be a good mom, its a good thing for me cause I love passion, I love positive affirmation as well

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:47 AM
You don't need a wife, you want one.

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:46 AM
Drummer06, you need to just be yourself and as for getting over the awkwardness of talking to a girl, it is just like anything you have ever done in life, practice at it. start out little, like go to the store and say hi to every girl you see no matter how she looks or if you have interest in her. Then when you feel comfortable at that, walk up to a random girl and ask her something you don't even want to know, for instance grab a melon from produce and simply say "excuse me, do you know how to tell if this melon is ripe" You just have to expose yourself to them and I don't mean that in a unappropriated way. I simply mean be around them and interact as much as you can and be comfortable. Like most things in life it will have a negative side and you will find the mean females, or the girl that is just having a bad day.

Oh and that whole G spot talk and that you know the body, not the best thing to say in just meeting someone. I was a bit creep-ed out at first tell i read on, but I'm thinking a girl would not take that so well. save it tell you know her well enough to just put it to practice.

Keep your head up. You can change your situation in time, just take the time and be aware in life....

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:29 AM
Whenever I make a promise, I make sure that it is something that i will be able to do and if I know that i can't for sure or at least 80% sure then I just don't make the promise.

when others promise me they will do something or not do something I ask them if they are sure they can live up to it, and if they have doubt then to simply use a different word. If a promise means a lot to you then you have to make the steps necessary to insure that it does not get damaged, even if that means telling someone not to promise you unless they fallow through

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:22 AM
Take your time, cherish the hear and now and remember that everyone you date or meet is on their best behavior at first. I say give it three months before you will see the real person that they are

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:19 AM
Why? self-worth. the abusive man keeps his abused wife or girl beat down mentally so that she will not thing she deserves any better then the piece of s#*t man that she is with.

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:16 AM
It is not bad if only ten years, but much more then that you have nothing in common

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:14 AM

love is a feeling that is next to none ...if you are able to forget someone you claim you loved, then it was never love

It is one chemical away from insane, no joke

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:12 AM
Edited by psychoalma on Tue 01/07/14 11:13 AM
Awe wisdom, i love and respect it

Talking bout PacificStar48

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:10 AM
I think that love has no moral ground, so in that one must follow one's heart, no matter what you might think from a far, to be in the situation is much different. You can't make everyone in life happy but you can yourself

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:06 AM
I think you should stay who you are

psychoalma's photo
Tue 01/07/14 11:05 AM
Love is love, and the color of skin don't matter, this is not the 1920 or 30s