Community > Posts By > Elena

Elena 's photo
Sun 07/16/23 02:02 PM
Putin is a little evil freak with mega complexes, I say this as a person who lived and worked in Russia and not just passing through as a tourist. I have used all systems. Russia is North Korea version 2.0 only the dictator is a very cowardly piece of **** the people there are stupid. TV steers what the TV will tell them and they will eat it.

Elena 's photo
Thu 07/13/23 09:31 AM
Im from Europe, (Estonia live long time here more 30y), borth place Ukrain, but now i working only Skandinavia usually Norway Sweden, around multicultural. No problems, here not problems with asian, american or another . Very nice. all problems are only in the minds and stereotypes. we fall in love with each other not for ethnic reasons. moving to another country is always stressful and if a couple does not have love, the marriage will crack . sorry its only my opinion. Good luck

Elena 's photo
Thu 07/13/23 09:30 AM
Im from Europe, (Estonia live long time here more 30y), borth place Ukrain, but now i working only Skandinavia usually Norway Sweden, around multicultural. No problems, here not problems with asian, american or another . Very nice. all problems are only in the minds and stereotypes. we fall in love with each other not for ethnic reasons. moving to another country is always stressful and if a couple does not have love, the marriage will crack . sorry its only my opinion. Good luck

Elena 's photo
Thu 07/13/23 09:15 AM
Hm. Im frome Europe. But agree no only Americans women want money, man also. Only false tnx