no photo
Wed 05/06/09 10:17 PM
Im still waiting for the charlotte people to get together for coffeedrinker happy

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 07:51 PM
Hmm I second that....i love mocha! Well, i love just about anything coffee/tea relatedblushing

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:00 PM
Not really. I've meet a few people. lol I guess people dont want to meet for coffee here in charlotte. whoa

Thanks for the concern. Hope your doing well.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:39 AM
flowerforyou thanks for posting. Hope your having a wonderful day!

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 11:31 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate, and for those that do not, Happy Holidays! Be safe everyone...and please enjoy this beautiful holiday season.

Hahaha dont drink to much!drinks

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:40 PM
hahaha....yeah that is so fun!

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 11:55 AM

Charlotte is nice. Love the mall!

Yeah charlotte is nice, I just wish we had more things to do. The city honestly dies at like midnight. Which mall do you like "Southpark"?

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 11:50 AM
Hi everyone!waving ..Let me just start off by saying that I have tons of straight friends...that I love dearly but, I'm kinda missing the association of my fellow gays and lesbians. Since I no longer go clubbin much, I've been having a hard time meeting other like minded people. So if your in the area drop me a hello, maybe we can become online friends and who knows...maybe go for coffee drinker one day soon!

no photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:48 AM
high point and then to Charlotte....Morning

no photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:27 AM
also coffee in hand drinker Morning

no photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:22 AM
Hi, I just joined myself about 3 days ago. GOODLUCK!

no photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:19 AM
WOW, I think this is the friendliest site Ive ever been on. I didn't expect to get any post so quickly. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

no photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:14 AM
I've been active on this site for only about 3 days and I just wanted to post a comment and say hello. I'm from NC, and I'm a woman seeking a woman. But I'm always up for good converstation, so no matter who you are, if you'd like to chat and be online buddies that would be just fine with me. Looking forward to chatting with you all soon....take care :-)