Community > Posts By > Phuque2

Phuque2's photo
Fri 03/02/12 09:23 AM
Powerfull

Phuque2's photo
Fri 03/02/12 08:29 AM

its cold here in this room

You just need someone to warm you up.

I dunno, you man enough to handle the job?

I am too hard to handle.

Phuque2's photo
Mon 02/27/12 06:40 PM
Edited by Phuque2 on Mon 02/27/12 06:43 PM
This is for you my new friend
River Of Tears~~~Eric Clapton
Maybe you will keep me from drowding in a river of tears

http://youtu.be/aCubnzzgQAQ

Phuque2's photo
Mon 02/27/12 06:04 PM

Are you the same in the forums as you are in person? Do you let people know what you're really like? Or, do you play a part and be who you want to be, rather than yourself?

I'm not a nice girl, but I play one on Mingle.

I don't believe your a bad girl, your much to nice. Now, I AM a baaaad baaaad boy

Phuque2's photo
Mon 02/27/12 05:21 PM
One of my all time favorite songs^^^^^^^^^

Phuque2's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:56 AM
Hi, have fun here and join in the forums.bigsmile

Phuque2's photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:48 AM

The more time you spend with ANYone,
the better you are going to know them.
This means we know a lot of people
VERY well on Mingle2.
Met a dozen or so in person.
Tricked, twice.
So, yeah, until you meet a 'friend'
in person, they are only words.
And all one can do is hope that what
you think is real, is.

Testify Sistah

I have met quite a few, some were more than I thought, some were lost souls. The "friendship" got stronger or weaker after meeting in person.

Phuque2's photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:34 AM
Looking down at the grass is better than looking up at it....

Phuque2's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:22 AM

i think if we had more slow cooked meals, we'd have more long term relationships. i see so many people who jump into love, not taking the time to BE love. love should be special and personal and it should move mountains and cause the earth to move, time to stop, the sun to rise and set just for them. today, it seems more about just not being lonely. i'll take the slow cooker, i'm in no rush, my love has time for that wait.

She is a smart woman^^^^^^^

Phuque2's photo
Sat 02/25/12 10:35 AM

So have you guys reached the point in your lives where you know you're going to be single forever?

What is it that somebody always says? When you stop searching there's light at the end of the tunnel? Yeah *burps* that's exactly how it works for everyone. Some of us are just doomed I feel. I think I could accept someone I like never feeling the same way, I think I'm getting used to it. Ever feel like you're cursed? People are just too far away and too blind to see you?

I've accepted the idea that there is simply nobody out there. I'm not ecstatically happy about it, but I recognize the reality.

And I've heard all of the hackneyed cliches about "It shows up when you stop looking" and "There's somebody for everybody," and I'm here to tell you that none of that is true. Not for me, anyway.

I don't think I'm cursed, but I will concede that people are too far away and/or too blind to see me.

I'd want the straight truth of it. Not everyone will find it. Being a decent person with an open heart is so overrated. I think I am slowly accepting the way fate works. I think I just want to tell myself, "Yeah, don't fret, there's somebody out there" which proves how much I've heard it so many times over and how incredible useless it is. I appreciate them wanting to help but not all of us will follow the same pathway. Simply not searching, enjoying your life, gaining friends along the way, that doesn't guarantee you someone to just magically walk in your life and change it.

I think the sadness of this thread is why we are all in the Lonely hearts Club together. For me at least, as of this second, I am alonely, but worthy of a love. But the idea of someone in my life for the rest of my days on this rock, does not seem to become reality.

Damn, I think I just made a little tear flow out my eye....Nope it was just some dust. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it....

Phuque2's photo
Sat 02/25/12 08:38 AM
Single and alonely

Phuque2's photo
Sat 02/25/12 08:36 AM
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.....Sang in my best Elvis voice.

Phuque2's photo
Fri 02/24/12 08:15 PM
I think I feel normal, but everyone says I'm crazy. I think I like it that way....

Phuque2's photo
Fri 02/24/12 08:01 AM

Goodmorning beautiful....smooched flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

Hope all is well and you are happy....

*runs in ...gives you BIIIGGGGGG HHHUUUGGGGG...smooched :heart: waving

Recieves your big hug and tries to watch where my hands go......Yea, thats "exactly" where I wanted them to go.pitchfork :heart:

****nuuuuuzzles neck...mmmm.smells good...****smooched smooched smooched :heart: flowers pitchfork * tastes good *

THAT made me weak and fall to my knees....The promise land is such a beautiful place to be. I am such a baaaad boy.
I need to go directly to your room and stay there til you let me out...pitchfork smooched smooched flowerforyou

Mmmm...*pulls you up off your knees,by your hair you know being a little rough turns me on ...(but only, sometimes)...takes you to my room..smooched :heart: pitchfork laugh

Yes baby, a little pain never hurt anyone....smooched smooched flowerforyou pitchfork :heart: bigsmile

Phuque2's photo
Fri 02/24/12 07:52 AM
I've worked for the Government for many, many years. Secrets are part of my life......But I wonder if you are talking about gossip rather that secrets???

Phuque2's photo
Fri 02/24/12 07:49 AM
Edited by Phuque2 on Fri 02/24/12 07:50 AM

Recieves your big hug and tries to watch where my hands go......Yea, thats "exactly" where I wanted them to go.pitchfork :heart:

****nuuuuuzzles neck...mmmm.smells good...****smooched smooched smooched :heart: flowers pitchfork * tastes good *

THAT made me weak and fall to my knees....The promise land is such a beautiful place to be. I am such a baaaad boy.
I need to go directly to your room and stay there til you let me out...pitchfork smooched smooched flowerforyou

Phuque2's photo
Fri 02/24/12 07:41 AM

Phuque2's photo
Fri 02/24/12 07:22 AM

Doesn't anybody know how to have a conversation without giving advice? Most of you have completely missed the point.

Sounds like you must be in control at all times and when someone "misses" your point it bugs you. My advice to you is listen to what people have to say...You are NEVER to young or old to find out something about yourself that you can work on. Life is about some change, being stuck on stupid never looks good on anyone.

Phuque2's photo
Fri 02/24/12 07:11 AM

Phuque2's photo
Thu 02/23/12 06:24 PM
Sex on TV is not a bad thing, until you fall off

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25