Community > Posts By > DJSIMMS

DJSIMMS's photo
Mon 07/02/18 12:00 PM
Here's a little about myself. I'm a God fearing person, with the passion of music, a simple guy, I like to keep myself in shape always, I do not drink, I do not smoke and have never taken any drugs. I'm looking for a serious thing that will lead us to a marriage, I'm a cute black guy who loves white women, and I'm seriously looking for sincere love.

DJSIMMS's photo
Mon 07/02/18 11:30 AM
Here's a little about myself. I'm a God fearing person, with the passion of music, a simple guy, I like to keep myself in shape always, I do not drink, I do not smoke and have never taken any drugs. I'm looking for a serious thing that will lead us to a marriage, I'm a cute black guy who loves white women, and I'm seriously looking for sincere love.

DJSIMMS's photo
Mon 05/21/18 06:44 AM
HI

DJSIMMS's photo
Mon 05/21/18 06:38 AM
Amen

DJSIMMS's photo
Mon 05/21/18 06:35 AM
I'm here beautiful girl

DJSIMMS's photo
Thu 01/15/15 01:27 PM
Im from Africa the country in Zimbabwe im Abicron my real name and seriously seeking a white woman just one white woman to be forever my bride im a simple guy i know that scammers are too much here but what do you suggest i do for me to get that real honest and serious white woman I've tried my best but i can't seem to get anyone serious but just Nigerian guys using beautiful white women pic responding and wasting my time. maybe someone can help me and feel free to ask me anything you want to ask me i will reply you