Community > Posts By > joyunit

joyunit's photo
Sat 08/05/17 03:36 PM
what qualifies as real?

joyunit's photo
Wed 01/29/14 12:57 PM

yet you can find very nice friends out of the mentioned countries , Newbiechick as an example .
greetings to her flowerforyou

Man oh man!!
FOX...am a very prod African,a very proud Muganda!

Unfortunately,am a Ugandan,East African citizen,not West African!

And people from both these directions are soooooo different-we are like milk and petrol in difference!
Really? We have one thing in commom dear and that is 'We fight and kill our fellow brodas 4rm d same country .i.e. Ethnic clashes'

joyunit's photo
Sun 01/26/14 12:14 PM
Edited by joyunit on Sun 01/26/14 12:19 PM

I'm not interested in talking to anyone from those countries, so this would never be an issue for me.
Confront them I think!

joyunit's photo
Tue 01/21/14 09:17 PM

Joyunit. I don't want to give you the impression that I'm vain or anything but when I look at myself in the mirror I can't help thinking what a handsome chap I am. If I was a woman I would be clawing my way to get at me. But when I look around I see so many women going out with below average looking guys and here I am alone and it makes me wonder if they appreciate beauty at all.

joyunit's photo
Tue 01/21/14 09:15 PM

Joyunit. I don't want to give you the impression that I'm vain or anything but when I look at myself in the mirror I can't help thinking what a handsome chap I am. If I was a woman I would be clawing my way to get at me. But when I look around I see so many women going out with below average looking guys and here I am alone and it makes me wonder if they appreciate beauty at all.

joyunit's photo
Tue 01/21/14 02:01 PM
4 me personally,I think love,companionship, respect,financial security, intimacy,support 4 ones dreams/goals and lots of patience/tolerance

joyunit's photo
Tue 01/21/14 01:54 PM
Being alone can be challenging atimes but Being alone sometimes can be gud rather than with people who can make one feel miserable

joyunit's photo
Tue 01/21/14 01:42 PM
I wantd to know what u meant by 'philistines'. Afta seeing ur new pix,I reserve all my comments concerning ur pics till further notice but I think after reading ur profile 4 d first time ,I tink u need to improve on it . It doesnt portray u as an 'amazing' fellow/catch though u may be (dis is my personal opinion-no offense)

joyunit's photo
Sun 01/19/14 04:38 PM
Halleluyah! Thank God. Hoping and praying 4 more positive news concerning d others

joyunit's photo
Sun 01/19/14 04:18 PM
Philistines?

joyunit's photo
Sun 01/19/14 04:02 PM
I like chatting with people 4rm outside my country. Its fun and exciting! To people that use d opportunity to scam others,thats wickedness packaged in another form

joyunit's photo
Tue 01/14/14 11:07 AM
:heart: