Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 11/08/23 02:02 PM
I know I'm a little late but yes, Nibiru is real and is coming closer to Earth's orbit each passing year. Nibiru is just one of several planets orbiting our Sun's binary counterpart which is believed to be a Dark Star which means it's only visible in the infrared spectrum and this Dark Star orbits our Sun every 3600 years or so. I'm not saying I know for sure because I would be a fool to do so, but I've looked into a lot of conspiracies in the past and this one, I believe, unfortunately for humanity, is true. Information that existed on the web years ago has been suppressed and covered up. However, you do not need to look on the web to find evidence of this incoming solar system, which will cause the poles to rapidly shift, destroying pretty much all of humanity and then cause another mini "ice age" due to the destruction its magnetic pull will have towards Earth as it passes through our inner Solar System. You can see the changes happening with your own eyes if you decide to look. The past 10 years the weather has been erratic everywhere and seismic activity has increased everywhere and becomes more frequent with each passing year. I could go on and on but I doubt most people will read this far anyways. I don't know when the worst of days will come but I do know that we are already beginning to experience Earth changes with each passing year. Those that are into the scientific data and analysis, this event has happened to Earth before, several times in the past, causing mass extinctions on the planet each time. There is nothing we can do to stop what's coming so you should just make the best of the time you have. I don't blame the "powers that be" for suppressing any evidence related to this topic. Why cause mass-panic when there is no way of stopping this event?