Community > Posts By > turtlebug01

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:54 PM
Theres always people who dont believe but theres always going to be things we cant explain. thats what cryptozoology is all about. the study of creatures thought not to exsist.

if we new every creature that exsisted then tell me why new species are being found daily?

Its not about money for some of us biggrin

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:46 PM
Even though im here for friends/forums , id like to know what i should / shouldnt have on my page :D thanks dearies

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:38 PM
I cant speak for the sexual side of fwb but i have a friend who i go out with when hes home. nothing romantic, ususally its wrestling or to play golf (which i suck at btw) but its always fun. people think we are a couple even though he has a gf . yes she knows about me but me and this man have been friends going on 20 years so we are tight. as long as no one is going to get hurt, i say to each their own.

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:31 PM
I want a dragon to!!sad

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:21 PM

Hello my name is bryan I am a good hearted man looking for a good hearted woman
.. sounds like you have the makings of a good country western song...happy rofl
rofl

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:17 PM

Thank you DatingOnMyMind, I appreciate that very much. Only problem I have with it all is patience lol, never been a virtue of mine. And today's woman, referring to my age area, seems to be all about sex. If there's no sex, they will get bored and leave. Which I guess in the end is a good thing though, because if being with me physically is all they intend. What would happen if say I got hurt and was paralyzed? I would rather find that answer before hand then something like that come up and have to deal with her leaving along with the tragedy of whatever it may have been and or any number of different scenarios. And it shows what they're truly after, physically or emotionally.

::::

I dont believe in sex before marriage. i was raised by several "cowboys" who all considered me their daughter and taught me that love is more important than lust. i am a virgin and proud of it. so just keep your head up :)

Oh wow, that is incredibly awesome and very very very attractive and sexy. Hope you stick to it till you find the man worth it and will cherish you for all eternity. Knowing how lucky he is having a woman who saved herself for him.

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:17 PM

how i do chat a girl

message them?

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:16 PM
Thank you sweety : )

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:11 PM

Thank you DatingOnMyMind, I appreciate that very much. Only problem I have with it all is patience lol, never been a virtue of mine. And today's woman, referring to my age area, seems to be all about sex. If there's no sex, they will get bored and leave. Which I guess in the end is a good thing though, because if being with me physically is all they intend. What would happen if say I got hurt and was paralyzed? I would rather find that answer before hand then something like that come up and have to deal with her leaving along with the tragedy of whatever it may have been and or any number of different scenarios. And it shows what they're truly after, physically or emotionally.

::::

I dont believe in sex before marriage. i was raised by several "cowboys" who all considered me their daughter and taught me that love is more important than lust. i am a virgin and proud of it. so just keep your head up :)

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:04 PM
Im new so i havent met anyone id like to kiss yet sad xDlaugh

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:03 PM
11:05 Alabama

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:02 PM

BACON! Or you're wrong.

Discuss.

bacon IS love.

i mean instead of snack vending machines... there needs to be a bacon bar on every corner. in all the malls , stores, movie theaters , ect.

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:57 PM
Cheek kiss flowerforyou

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:45 PM
I saw mama kissing santa clause o___o

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:39 PM

Yeah, I don't know what my thing is either. I have liked different things with different people.

as do many of us. i personally like the tall silent types , but one that can show me how he feels. now i do not mean presents i mean a smile or just being loyal. I find little things in different men i have met, that i both like and dislike. my best friend is sweet and loyal but he is also loud and over bearing at times and loves himself laugh but thats part of loving him.

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:30 PM
Hi ::waves:: this the place to grab some coffee? Can i have cold coffee?

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:29 PM
Im new myself! But hi there !! Hope you have fun flowerforyou

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:26 PM

Wow dhers are almost behaving on this site....rofl rofl rofl

rofl

Im new yetibug over there, i love this place but it seems slower o.o and harder to navi.

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:13 PM

K, I have known this guy for almost five years. We dated before but never had sex. He was so in love with me, always telling me how strongly he felt and viewed me as the one that got away. He was in a bad place and I ended things. He had always contacted me, here and there. I never responded until now and we got together as friends. Now he is right back to telling me how much he wants to bee with me. We have great fun together and have so so much in common. BUT, I am not that physically attracted to him. I have always been in relationships where you just wanted to jump each other's bones all the time. Will that attraction develop, am I being stupid and holding out for the non existence fairy tale. Ugh, what should I do?

if your not attracted to him it wont last. he could be the sweetest guy in the world but if you do not feel anything for him it will most likely end badly. As someone suggested, tell him you'll go on a date with him. That evening really talk to him about what he wants , what he expects from a relationship, then at the end of the night kiss him. if theres no spark, sit him down and explain that you adore him as a friend, but thats as far as you could ever see yourself going. you dont want to corrupt your friendship by dating and it ending badly then never speaking again. However, you could say no now and there would always be this "what might have been" thought. better to know and try than go forever never knowing.

turtlebug01's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:01 PM
Very nicely put. im new myself but have read the forums over at datehookup and know theres scammers and flaggers. so im only here for new friends and killing time. waving