Community > Posts By > Loyaltyandduty

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:45 PM
Same thing here. The "Mutual Match" doesn't really work at all. I have a bunch, but none of them really even talk to me! Kinda a joke...:smile:

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:34 PM
Wow. I must say that's the first thing that has made me smile today! laugh

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:31 PM
I was in Iraq for quite awhile. It gets quite boring there when your not being attacked. :smile: So I totally see where he's coming from!

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:43 PM
He was born sometime that wasn't christmas, that's for sure. Ask any Preacher. I learned that the Catholic church needed to honor the birh of christ, so they picked Dec 25 to have Christ Mass. hense the name christmas

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:28 PM
Yeah, Christmas has a way to bring me down. I only wish I would have spent more time enjoying it as a little kid, you know? That's what it's designed for anyways! Oh well, what can you do?

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:17 AM
Gypsy, I like your sense of humor. I will look for your posts for now on. Silly woman. =)

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:14 AM
All right! With those confusing comments, I bid you all a good night!

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:12 AM
Cyber is just not the real thing. With web cams, sure. But just typing.....doesn't work. :smile:

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:10 AM
Edited by Loyaltyandduty on Tue 12/16/08 01:11 AM
Funny! I know what you mean. Time zones suck sometimes. Over in the Middle East I would be calling my family when I was eating dinner and they would be getting up for breakfest! Strange! I could go for some brain cells as well. The Packers lost (I'm from Green Bay, Wisconsin) and I must have drank my weight in beer and cheese. So I am completely wondering how I'm still typing on a computer!

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:06 AM

I'm hungry.
Im horny!!!devil laugh laugh laugh

Tht's what I mean. Your still awake? It's like three in the morning for me! :smile:

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:05 AM
Four Christmases. I went and seen it. Very funny.

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:03 AM
Why do I always miss the good posts? tears

Loyaltyandduty's photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:00 AM
I have multiple Brothers. Does that work? :smile: