Community > Posts By > techmonster100

techmonster100's photo
Tue 03/04/14 08:21 PM
Sex and Virginity ! Women will never ever understand and believe me but, there is always one thing guys want, to have sex with you, even if takes him five years to be in a relationship with you, as soon as they have sex/ take your virginity, the relationship weakens and eventually he leaves you.

Virginity is a very sacred thing and should only be given to the person you love the most ( when you are married ). People who give their virginity to their boyfriends and girlfriends never really find true love throughout their lives and their relationships never quite work out, and what you end up with a society with single moms and dads. It is no wonder more than 75% of marriages in the United States fail. Look the way love and relationships used to be. No one would give their virginity to someone they are not committed to. Boyfriend and girlfriend relationships aren't real, they are relationshits !!

I for once will never date a women who isn't willing to give me her V-Card the Way I will give her my V-card.

Sender:
25 year old loving compassionate virgin who cares about all women !!