Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Thu 05/07/15 06:12 PM

i hate beets...
they are gross
i wont eat them ever again...
I feel the same about cooked beats,probably couldn't eat it to save my life ill ,but I can eat it raw !!

Awatersign's photo
Thu 05/07/15 10:40 AM

What depths would you go to, to get the one you truly love back flowerforyou
I never look back,if its over its over,sometimes i don't even care to be friends,but they say" you ain't pass nothing until you're dead ",so I don't know if it could or would change in the future!!

Being " friends" afterwards is an illusion. Once romance or sex was or is even considered.... the ' friend' relationship is OVER.
Friends don't want to shag each other. drinker
:thumbsup: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Thu 05/07/15 10:35 AM

When the women u love nd care the.most use all of my money nd flirt.with someome else

There has been so many threads lately about these guys paying women to date them... I am kind of pisst I didn't get the memo I have been doing this all wrong...grumble :angry:

OP quite honestly....Why are you giving all your money to someone that isn't even with you...She is using your money to get all fixed up to hook someone else...

where I come from that is a gold digger...

I bet if you cut her money off she would be gone so fast your head would spin....

Find someone that wants to be with you because of you not you wallet..frustrated

Couldn't have been said any better!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 05/07/15 10:33 AM
Or,the person can stay in the relationship and keep getting use until they learn,and hopefully if they learn,then they should leave that person and never look back!

Awatersign's photo
Thu 05/07/15 10:29 AM

When the women u love nd care the.most use all of my money nd flirt.with someome else
Ever watch that movie"Buried Alive?pitchfork :angry: biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Thu 05/07/15 10:27 AM

what whould you do,If the only person you thought will stop you crying,is the one that makes you cry in the first place?.
I've found that alot of times,they're the same person,when you love someone,no one can make you more happy ,sad,angry ECT than them,but if your unhappy times happens more and are to extreme,then maybe it's time to push out!!!

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:17 PM

What depths would you go to, to get the one you truly love back flowerforyou
I never look back,if its over its over,sometimes i don't even care to be friends,but they say" you ain't pass nothing until you're dead ",so I don't know if it could or would change in the future!!

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:08 PM

It's totally unfair when women wear high heels and those type shoe when dating and going out with men shorter than them ,or are their own height,leave Dem dam high heels for wen you out with ya dam friends!:laughing:

At 5 ft 1 if I wear my highest heels that would put me at 5ft 7 and you would still tower over me..
I love my heels, depends on date whether I wear them or not..tongue2

Ok then ,in that case the heels will be needed then!biggrin drinker waving

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 02:22 PM

I am 5�4 and like heels, but if it would mean that I would be taller, I�d rather leave them at home laugh
Awwwwww!!blushing blushing blushing flowerforyou drinker

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 12:42 PM

Im 5'4...

Prefer someone taller than me...
You wouldn't have to leave Dem heels !blushing

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 12:29 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Wed 05/06/15 12:34 PM

I've never cared for this saying. The behind thing doesn't seem right,but, perhaps that's because I aspire to have a team, not one ahead of the other, but working together.
Well said madam gado,well said,only time it matters,is when being intimate,I'm NEVER going to be in the front,and the back shots are going to be incredible!!!blushing

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 12:21 PM

I'm 5'11, over 6' in heels
when we going out, you gata leave them heels girl!grumble :tongue:

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 12:13 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Wed 05/06/15 12:14 PM
It's totally unfair when women wear high heels and those type shoe when dating and going out with men shorter than them ,or are their own height,leave Dem dam high heels for wen you out with ya dam friends!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 11:53 AM

You've already said that.

kusstuv
I didn't realize that,thanks,and I get it now,(kusstuv)I had no idea that was a ******* dude bru!!:laughing: :laughing:

Dude Looks Like a Lady - Aerosmith :laughing:
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 10:57 AM

Any height preferences?
I think mostly Women have issues with heights,some dudes like a lil "shorty",I love a lil fine azz shorty too,but those tall gals with long sexy legs,daaaannng,it makes my lieutenant stand attention in flash without ease !!!drool

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 10:49 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Wed 05/06/15 10:50 AM

You've already said that.

kusstuv
I didn't realize that,thanks,and I get it now,(kusstuv)I had no idea that was a ******* dude bru!!:laughing: :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 10:46 AM

I am 5'2 3/4".
But if I am really mad, I can make 5'3".
That is funny rofl rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/06/15 05:02 AM
I'm 5' 9

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 05:47 PM

"Behind every good woman is"........a man checking her out?happy

I used to think I was being a gentleman by holding open doors and allowing ladies to go first but I was using good manners to ogle their butts! drool

Am I going to hell?

lol.............I cannot lie I like big butts
I can't lie,me too,not to much though!drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 05:36 PM

behind every good woman is................an escape routelaugh we always keep one handy for bad dates or whatever.that friend who rings pre arranged to say sorry yer needed etc come now even tho yer not.we crafty:thumbsup:
....an escape route for bad dates with people with stinky house?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25