Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 05:34 PM

"Behind every good woman is"........a man checking her out?happy

I used to think I was being a gentleman by holding open doors and allowing ladies to go first but I was using good manners to ogle their butts! drool

Am I going to hell?

In a Limo dude,VIP:laughing: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 04:36 PM

I actually thought he might be a girl just because his picture was so pretty and he writes poetically..glad you messed that up and not me tongue2
I can't believe I just "get got"!tears sad :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:59 PM

they didn't cheat...or deflate any balls...this is for patriots fans not HATERS...
Oh Come oooon ,you didn't think any dolphin/s wasn't going to try and crash this party I hope?grumble :laughing: drinker Lmao!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:46 PM

It all depends on where we are......the ball gag works in a pinch
^^And this too,some times you're tryna sneak lil bit,and ain't want nobody hear,I'd rather she just grab,pinch and bite,well ain't to sure bout da bite!whoa

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:42 PM

during sex?? i mean " oh yeah..oh yeah...
Depends on the type noise,don't talk to much of the wall chit,kills da mood a bit for me!!grumble

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:38 PM

The old saying is so true that "Behind every successful man is a good woman". To which Groucho Marks liked to add "and behind her was his wife" LOL. But all kidding aside, why is it true for successful men but not true that good men are behind a successful woman. What do you men say for yourselves and where do you women find motivation, determination and the dedication it takes to be successful
I've seen bad people behind successful people of both sexes,so I'm not a believer of it to be the case all the time,or most,not saying I'm right though!

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:34 PM
"Behind every good woman is"........a man checking her out?happy

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:25 PM
I totally got pranked like never before,that chit scares me now,oh,I know you'll sure got off on me lmao!embarassed ohwell :laughing: :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:10 PM

Ever since I joined 'Mingle', there's been ONLY a 'thought' that's been 'getting me off' intermittently; and that is: the very 'thought' of 'Chucky & Me'!:tongue:
blushing blushing smitten smitten drinks

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Girrrrl, you are sooo crazy!rofl

Kaustuv is a girl??? I distinctly remember that he is a guy!! smokin
OMG WTFsurprised sad sad sad sad sad sad frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:03 PM

which one is the real "one"?

That's,the real"ONE",love that movie lol!:thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 04:20 AM
OMG,ummm,catfight surprised blushing

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:09 AM
Lynn AND friendly w have a good point,but for me and I think most people,there just HAS to be at least SOME physical attraction,unless you're maybe blind,and for a relationship to last and be a genuine one,I'd have to agree with lynn

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 12:52 AM

This question has surfaced here too many times. I know it stings, but the answer is we don't owe you an explanation of why we rejected your advances. It's not rude not to answer every single person who inboxes. I always state that since many women receive a high volume of messages, they neither have the time nor the desire to answer every message. Also, if you answer some people for the sole purpose of rejecting them, they get nasty or may misinterpret the answer as possible interest, further complicating the rejection process. Hence, silence is the answer. Accept it and respect it. Men don't understand because most of their inboxes remain empty.
RUBBISH,you're supposed to ANSWER!!grumble )joking :laughing: You couldn't of said it any better!:thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 12:46 AM

Speaking from personal experience, when I find someone unattractive, my feelings don't change because he miraculously transformed overnight and won my heart with his scintillating personality. I will never be into him. It would be a disservice to be with someone and lead them on if you find them unattractive. They fell in love with me and I ended up breaking their heart because I felt empty and unexcited being with them. I had to break it off for both our benefit. I no longer date men I find unattractive. A waste of time for both of us. I suppose some will cheat rather than admit the truth.
Agree,don't make sense forcing something that's not there!:thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 12:45 AM

How does he look? It's called equity, you give as good as you get. In terms of attractiveness, the person must usually end up 2 points away from someone that they choose in order to have a healthy relationship. On an attractive scale of 1 - 10, the attractive meter must fall within 2 points on either side. If it is higher or lower, the person who is better looking will end up resenting the less attractive partner and the less attractive partner will be too insecure or feel guilt that he/she is with a partner who is more attractive. Thus, eventually, the relationship will implode, rot from within and fail. There have been studies done on this matter.
I've seen and know of quite the opposite,but I guess in most cases what you're saying maybe true,and also I feel no one should let that be any type of barrier,stuff like that can cause some people to lose confidence in themselves,and can be detrimental to them from a psychological point of view!!

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 12:32 AM

scorpio

so is my dad
my oldest nephew
my youngest granddaughter

my ex hubby
and 3 old bf
who i actually
still talk to

yes scorpios can be stubborn

i admit that i am

lol

laugh OMG I know right surprised

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/05/15 12:02 AM

^ This is over. The answer was 21. Thanks for playing.
I loved it,next one!!biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/04/15 04:22 PM
I got it wrong,BUT,I didn't fked up on the bananas!bigsmile :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :tongue:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/04/15 04:19 PM
I definitely fked up with the grapes!frustrated So the apple =7,the grapes equal 12,(I had um as 2embarassed )and I had the 3 bananas=6,so then,the 1 banana should be should be =2,

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/04/15 04:04 PM
Neeeeehhhhhh!noway :banana: :banana:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25