Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 10:22 PM
Also the forums are very informative,I've learned alot right here on the forums,you get to see things from different views,it's quite entertaining as well :laughing: ,im not married though,but just saying!!drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 10:10 PM

Me thinks that Misty needs to stick with the blow-up doll that took his virginity. indifferent
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 10:09 PM

Wanting a woman only for sex is not dating.
So what happens if we add house keeping and cooking?
think surprised .....rofl rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 03:39 PM
rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 03:32 PM

Looks at you all through lowered lashes and flashes a cheeky smile .. I am great at role playing bigsmile pitchfork
She devil!blushing pitchfork

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 03:30 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Tue 04/28/15 03:33 PM

I'm the "shy take control type

That usually means "passive aggressive."
Possibly manipulating things until you indirectly get the answer or permission you are looking for to justify the behavior you really want to do without having to take responsibility for it.

Kind of like the "shy until you get to know me" nightmares that run around.

Other than that
Take charge or Shy type?

Neither.
Lol it make sense what you're saying,but don't take it to serious when I said,"shy take control type",:laughing: ,but,can be shy at times,and the take control type at times,and there's no negative part about that,while you say neither,I say both I don't know!!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 03:15 PM
How about, not "putting all your eggs in one basket"?I'm not sayin to think negative,but what if it doesn't work out?(It already sounds like a long shot),so what do you do NEXT?think

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:57 PM

Why do men/women seek "God fearing" partners? When did it suddenly become the
16th century? Why not then add to it "...and preferably not a witch"

I'd totally date a witch,some witches are sexy,I kid you not!!surprised pitchfork bigsmile

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:52 PM

If we combine Estelle and redmist, do you think we could get a sustainable fission reaction going?
rofl

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:49 PM

Stop letting her know what she means to you and start thinkin' about what you might mean to her. Just sayin'...
I Couldn't agree with this more !:thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:47 PM

..how should I go about this uphill task?

Push her downhill.
When she lands, her outlook might have improved?
Never knew you were so funny!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ...............rofl drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 12:04 PM

Also, the take charge usually take charge in many other ways and may be too confident with the other ladies. I can't deal with that BS. So definitely prefer him shy so he will be more likely to stay faithful to me.
Guys,take note,NOBODY'S going take charge of IamwhoIam!!:angel: :angel: :angel:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 10:50 AM

In my past experiences, loving the wrong person usually has meant months and months of hot, rough sex and......well it's rough sex dude. You just take it like a champ that all you are getting is rough sex and you move on looking for June Cleaver....with a side of kink. :thumbsup:
Head goofster!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 10:36 AM
Ooookkaaaaayyyy,"girl power",oops ,meant women power,point well taken!drinker :angel:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 10:23 AM

the best place ever yay or nay
For me,just the forums!!:banana: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 10:14 AM
Hi folks,I don't know if this thread has been done before,but I'm familiar with the saying,"a woman likes a man to take control",but I also know of some that prefer the shy type,oh and as for me,I'm the "shy take control type":laughing: ,but seriously ladies,what's your type out of the two? And guys feel free to drop ya 2cents!!drinks flowerforyou drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 06:25 AM

When a man/women falls into the wrong hands, what happend next to our future?
You can dwell on it,live in the past,and have regrets,or,you can except the fact that it wasn't meant to be,let it be lesson,and move on as soon as possible!!

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 05:56 AM

:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/28/15 05:48 AM

I love someone who is mature, mellow and happy
I hate people who try to belittle others with negative sarcasm to prove how smart they are.

Well said :)
Yes indeed,well said,but part of your post came of as "negative sarcasm","to prove how smart you are??Please, if I'm wrong,my humble apologies!!drinker

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/27/15 08:55 PM

Why do women feel the need to interrogate men as if they're all liars and cheats. I'm only half way through my pasta and she's like "hey dude, I don't mean to spoil your appetite, but let me see your wallet. I want to check out what your real name is on your driver's licence."
Or like the time I'm slipping my arm around her and she's like "why is there an indentation around your married ring finger as if you just took off a ring before this date."
Or like the time I said in an email that I'd like to go out with her and she's like "okay, but I need your work and home addresses and your work and home phone numbers.
Next thing you know they'll be checking my prints, DNA and bank accounts. Some of you ladies have been watching too many CSI shows
I hate that!grumble

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25