Community > Posts By > InvictusV

InvictusV's photo
Mon 06/29/15 03:39 AM
It's time for the people making $15 to $20 now to unite and do the same thing. Demand doubling of their wages.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 06/26/15 07:07 PM

Initial, secondary. How come nothing of the towers remained? Those pristine lower floors the survivors evacuated before reporting the sound of explosives when there was NO FIRE in the lower floors? And what part of straight down don't you understand when there was commercial airline sized DIRECTIONAL IMPACT THAT DIDN'T PENETRATE THROUGH THE INNER SUPPORT OF THE BUILDINGS? How come it didn't fragment out in the direction the 'exoskeleton' was weakened and where the most additional weight came to rest in and around it plus the burning jet fuel? Your other view clearly shows the thick black jet fueled fire smoke considerably higher than the point of collapse which is the lower grayish mushroom below. Maybe you haven't witnessed the purposeful decimation of a structure with explosives before. I have. Maybe you've never witnessed a fueled vehicle explode and burn out. I have. Maybe you have never seen an oil field burn, I have. In the oil fields of the east they burn the impurities instead of reusing or refining another fuel or oil. That smoke is black. It stands to reason that the hhottest point of the fire caused by the impact of the planes would be the floors where it hit and those directly above. Why then would the building shown in the photo you provided have a second, cold mushroom of pure concrete dust well below the point of impact?

You have no proof whatsoever to claim there was no damage to the interior columns. NONE.

I don't care what you say you witnessed because you have no proof of that either.

You claimed that the collapse started in the bottom of the towers 'cause that is the way pros do it'..

I show you indisputable photographic evidence that you are wrong.. And you come back with 'directional impact that didn't penetrate through the inner support'..

LMAO

InvictusV's photo
Fri 06/26/15 06:04 PM
Here is WTC1 collapsing...

Yeah I can see how you think its collapsing from the bottom looking at this picture..

InvictusV's photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:57 PM
Edited by InvictusV on Fri 06/26/15 05:59 PM

Collapsing from the bottom? Well it looks like there isn't a damn thing disturbed on the bottom floors in this picture..

Oh Wait.. Here is another view...

InvictusV's photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:53 PM
Edited by InvictusV on Fri 06/26/15 06:14 PM

windsor hotel burns for 23 hours, on many floors and remains standing, steel structure stays intact. south tower burned for 56 minutes, north tower burned for 102 minutes, and fell freefall style. that doesnt sound a little odd to you?

What I find odd is that you think the planes crashing into the buildings had nothing to do with the collapse.

It is clear from the videos taken that day the collapse sequences started immediately above the points of plane impact. There is no way that explosives would not have been wiped out in those areas or set off by the fires.

The collapse would have happened immediately.

The planes were the explosives at the top and the diversion to draw attention away or make an excuse for the explosives. Buildings that just fall don't make the concussive sound that many first responders reported hearing.
Back to Jenga since you don't seem to understand the principle of Structural load bearing construction. You can pull blocks from the top down for much longer than you can from the bottom. Plus the FACT that there has to be more horizontal bracing at the top of a skyscraper to defend against higher wind speeds. You dont control a demo from the top down, the debris field is to much collateral damage. You blow from the inside lower floors weight bearing walls struts beams etc. That's how pros do it when they have thr option and that's what happened here. Vs what happened in the allied march toward Paris. Tanks shot artillery at upper floor sniper nests and sprayed bricks stone and everything else AND THE BUILDINGS STILL STOOD.

What part of the collapse sequence starting immediately above the plane impact points don't you get?

All of this that you typed is totally meaningless.

It can't possibly be more clear..

InvictusV's photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:08 PM

windsor hotel burns for 23 hours, on many floors and remains standing, steel structure stays intact. south tower burned for 56 minutes, north tower burned for 102 minutes, and fell freefall style. that doesnt sound a little odd to you?

What I find odd is that you think the planes crashing into the buildings had nothing to do with the collapse.

It is clear from the videos taken that day the collapse sequences started immediately above the points of plane impact. There is no way that explosives would not have been wiped out in those areas or set off by the fires.

The collapse would have happened immediately.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 06/25/15 06:00 PM
I am a yankee and I don't give a F@@K one way or the other..

But the media coverage is so hypocritical that it is sickening...

InvictusV's photo
Thu 06/25/15 04:00 PM
Edited by InvictusV on Thu 06/25/15 04:02 PM
anyone remember this?

Obama responded: "The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms that doesnt make them Kobe Bryant." (For the nonsports fan, JV stands for junior varsity, and it usually means a high school or college's secondary team.)

and then came:

Keep in mind I wasnt specifically referring to (Islamic State)," Obama replied. "I've said that, regionally, there were a whole series of organizations that were focused primarily locally, weren’t focused on homeland, because I think a lot of us, when we think about terrorism, the model is Osama bin Laden and 9/11."

Politifact says:

Obama said his JV comment "wasnt specifically referring to ISIL." He was not specifically asked about Islamic State, but it's� pretty clear this is the group that was being referenced in the conversation. The transcript backs this up, as do news events from the time of the discussion.

We rate the statement False.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/sep/07/barack-obama/what-obama-said-about-islamic-state-jv-team/

InvictusV's photo
Wed 06/24/15 06:46 PM

"who said it was a blunder?" mm

Persons of integrity.
More to the point, who say is wasn't?
" The Iraq War, which I wrongly supported, has cost the United States over $2 trillion. It has contributed to the deaths of an estimated half-million Iraqis and almost 4,500 Americans, one-third more than died on 9/11. Iraq has become a failed state, large parts of which are controlled by an organization whose savagery embarrasses al-Qaeda. (Yes, part of the blame for ISIS’s rise rests with President Obama’s policies in Iraq and Syria, but it was President Bush who bulldozed the Iraqi state.) And Saddam Hussein’s overthrow has allowed Iran—a regime Republicans depict as the world’s most dangerous—to extend its power in the region." Peter Beinart May 18, 2015

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/05/question-iraq-war-rubio-bush/393551/

"... if you think paying ten dollars a gallon for gas" mm

mm:
I'm sincerely impressed.
That was impressive and expansive a non sequitur as I've read in quite some time.

If you have any proof U.S. consumers would be "paying ten dollars a gallon for gas (sic)" had the Bush (younger) administration not deposed Iraq's Saddam, you're welcome to post it.
But I know you won't,
because I know you can't,
because I know there isn't.
from the liberal that knows everything... tell me, o wise one, why did daddy bush go and save Kuwait? it wasn't because Saddam wanting to unite the middle east oil bearing countries, was it? and who would be king of oil if he accomplished the task? why, i believe it would have been Saddam himself...

keep trying with your liberal games, you might actually get lucky one day and be right about something...

You know what they say...

If it walks like a duck.. quacks like a duck... IT'S A DUCK...

The charade can only continue so long...

InvictusV's photo
Wed 06/24/15 03:34 PM

Familiar, predictable Obama bashing.

There are over a dozen Republicans in contention for the 2016 presidential race.
One of the most conservative; deemed a "Tea Party" member by some, is Rand Paul.
"Diplomacy is better than war. We should give diplomacy a chance." Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

Those that disagree with Senator Paul on this must take one of two positions:

a) Diplomacy isn't appropriate here, and we can just have another Middle East War, and shed the blood of thousands more U.S. tax payers.

- or -

b) $Boink it! Let the diaper-hats have all the nukes they want; no point in U.S. trying to do anything sub-martial to prevent it.

The politically conservative Republican is correct.
It was worth a try.

And this may very well mean a hideous, bloody War with Iran.

If you've got any blood kin in the U.S. military, you may wish to remind them to NOT re-up.

There could be 1000 republicans running for president with the emphasis on RUNNING.

They are not the president. I think we have learned that what candidate A says when running isn't necessarily what president A is going to actually do.

Negotiating a deal like this was wrong. Going to war over this is just stupid and won't happen.

You keep the sanctions in place. You go all in if necessary and ban all imports of refined petroleum. They import 55,000 barrels of gasoline per day. Take that away and see what happens.

InvictusV's photo
Sun 06/21/15 11:59 AM

"Titles don't have to be relevant to content." IV

- clearly -

It's not an issue of Constitutional law.

It's simply a matter of netiquette, appropriate cyber-manners.

Mislabeling a horse crap topic delectable hors d’oeuvres is a petty betrayal.
"All honor's wounds are self-inflicted." Andrew Carnegie

I don't give a phuck about manners or etiquette.

I've been on the site for almost 7 years and I've seen all types come and go. You either know what you are talking about or you don't. If you don't...... it doesn't take long before the Sharks start circling.

This is an informal setting.. Always has been.

You've got your a$$ handed to you on your statistics request, so don't try salvaging your relevance on the topic by making it about the title...

InvictusV's photo
Sun 06/21/15 10:02 AM

We are going to see very soon how the open borders Europeans are going to deal with the violence that's coming from the immigrants that refuse to assimilate.

I'm very dismayed, that the Europeans,
failed to remember their own history.

Right now, I'm curious as to where to
place my wager, as to which European
nation, will be the first to be
declared an "islamic state".

They are so pussified and have spent the last 60 years sucking off our **** for their security that it won't take much for them to capitulate.

InvictusV's photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:50 AM

Its ok for the west who rejected peaceful christianity. Anything that would stop pervertions like same s*x marriage is welcomed. Anybody who rejects the God peace MUST accept the god of war

The God of War is here and in Europe..

The disciples will never accept the liberal societies.

Eventually when their numbers are large enough the wrath will be brought.

InvictusV's photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:45 AM

We are going to see very soon how the open borders Europeans are going to deal with the violence that's coming from the immigrants that refuse to assimilate.

Maybe we can see how they deal with it as we'll have the same problem here too.

We already have an assimilation problem. You can't force people to behave and act civilized when they don't understand what that means.

InvictusV's photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:31 AM

InvictusV's photo
Sun 06/21/15 08:59 AM

a) What is the relevance of the title to the topic?

b) No.
What Obama said was:
"... once again innocent people were killed in part because someone who wanted to inflict harm had no trouble getting their hands on a gun. At some point we as a country will have to recon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries." President Obama 15/06/18

Nit-picking his comment with contractual legal precision might find a few flaws.

But as a general rule, what I've read of it indicates it tends to be true.
Citing anecdotal exceptions is pointless.

What's relevant is per capita statistics.

I eagerly invite anyone here to post that, with authentication link.

Titles don't have to be relevant to content.

InvictusV's photo
Sat 06/20/15 08:31 AM
Edited by InvictusV on Sat 06/20/15 08:33 AM
Three dead and dozens injured as man drives vehicle into crowd in Austria

No immediate indication of the drivers motives is given, as four helicopters and about 60 ambulances converge on the scene in the city of Graz.

A man drove his vehicle into a crowd in Graz, Austrias second largest city, on Saturday, killing three people and injuring 34 others.

Police said they had arrested the driver and sealed off the area of the city centre where the incident took place.

The provincial governor gave the casualty figures and said the driver was thought to be a 26-year old Austrian.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/20/three-dead-and-dozens-injured-as-man-drives-vehicle-into-crowd-in-austria

An updated report on the UK Indpendent states that the driver got out of the vehicle and began stabbing people that he ran over.. Apparently he is Bosnian..

Yet another example of not needing a gun to party...

InvictusV's photo
Sat 06/20/15 07:38 AM

"You Liberals"

Whatever whoa

And JOHNN111, While I appreciate your interest in our firearms laws, it really doesnt matter since youre not a U.S. citizen. But since you made a comment.....Obama doesnt give 2 $hits about anything other then furthering his, Bill Ayers, Rev Wright, and Saul Alinsky's agenda. Lets look at his exact statement.....

Say what? noway

It's like this see, we're like a upper level condo looking down on a very dangerous gun party... Where a bunch of gun toting yahoos think they're safer with weapons. The world IS NOT safer with this mindset, get it?

The agenda is saving innocent lives from mentally handicapped, hard drug induced.... PARANOIA!!!!

I have no interest in your gun laws, they are outdated and no longer compatible with a peaceful nation, they don't account for the spiraling production and consumption of hardcore designer drugs, my agenda is saving lives, what's yours? You all are starting to think these needless deaths are "normal"... You see it reading some comments on here, Obama is right, IT AIN'T FREEKIN NORMAL!!! Your "police state" issues will not improve if your streets are unsafe. waving

Lean out a little further from your balcony and take a look at the party going on a floor down from us.

Who needs gun toting yahoos..

InvictusV's photo
Sat 06/20/15 07:05 AM

still waiting on your explanation conrad of how 2 PLANES KNOCKED DOWN 3 BUILDINGS? you cant do it can you? didnt think so.

you really need to do your own Research my Man!laugh
those little Jabs are of yours show how little you actually know about Demolition and Engineering!

im not throwing any jabs conrad, im simply asking you, how 2 planes knocked down 3 buildings? why dont you enlighten me as to how that would happen. im not trying to be a d1ck about it, but i dont see how 2 planes could knock down 3 buildings. and why did they collapse in on themselves, instead of tipping to the side? like i said im not trying to be a d1ck about it but i just dont understand it.

if you can't understand, we can't force you to understand... some people just can't get physics or science... your mind is made up, there's no changing that, no matter how much logic anyone applies here... this is about the 1,314 9/11 post on here... your not the only one who can't get it...

well then moe, help me understand it. tell me how a building, that wasn't hit by anything, simply collapsed in on itself? if you understand it so well, then explain to me how that would happen. building 7 was not hit by anything, and yet it fell it the same style as a controlled demolition. enlighten me as to how that would happen.

WTC7 was hit by falling debris from WTC1. There are plenty of pictures showing damage to WTC7 before it collapsed. The idea that 'nothing' hit WTC7 is not reality.

ok, so it got hit by some debris, is that enough to cause it to collapse in on itself, just as a controlled demo would?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU

dont know about you, but that looks like a controlled demo to me. not to mention, nano thermite was found at ground zero.

Damage to exterior columns by the debris and fires burning for several hours makes more sense than thermite.

And again... Thermite is NOT an explosive. It doesn't matter what variation they come up with.. it is still not an explosive and would not bring down a building in a controlled way..

InvictusV's photo
Sat 06/20/15 06:52 AM

" Lure the west into believing they are winning hearts and minds with money and lax enforcement of rules. " IV

?!
Is China winning your heart & mind because it's violating copyright, & counterfeiting trademarks, etc.?

There's more to achieving global hegemony than lax enforcement.

The U.S. is killing suspects with drone strikes.
China is building roads and digging safe water wells.

Are we bending over backwards to do business with China knowing they are violating copyright and counterfeiting trademarks, etc?

I am not the one that gave them most favored nation status. I am not a believer that they are capitalists or are moving away from Maoist ideology.

The 100 year plan is to crush the west economically using deception .. You ever heard of 'shi'? There is a great book called 'The Art and Science of Military Deception'... It goes into depth on ' shi' the Chinese deception doctrine.

It's real..

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25