Community > Posts By > Taurean83

Taurean83's photo
Mon 03/10/14 09:25 PM
Ah yes, very true!! Indeed you all are here. Thank you for your reply Mia, well said! :-)

Taurean83's photo
Tue 02/18/14 10:00 PM
Thanks for the replies ladies :-)

I appreciate the agnostic approach for sure. I'm definitely happy to see other happy agnostics out there.

I do get a lot of slack for being inclusive of other faith beliefs as part of my own spiritual path as an agnostic.
But what are you gonna do? lol

Now to find some more agnostic women (or women who appreciate agnostics) that are closer to me. ha ha.

Taurean83's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:37 PM
It would only be fair if I answered my own question wouldn't it. lol Didn't think about that either. ha ha

1) My favorite part on a man is nothing. I really have no idea. I'm not intersted in guys. If I answered it for a woman -- I'd have to say my favorite parts are her thighs, her hands, and her mouth :-)

2) My favorite parts on myself would probably be my abs, arms, and back. :-)

Taurean83's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:29 PM
Thanks so much for all of your replies!!!! I enjoy hearing all of your opinions and such. So how exactly do you respond to someone's post. In the past I've clicked on where it says reply (right by their specific post, not at the top) but it just replies at the very bottom. Any help on that would be great. lol

Taurean83's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:22 PM
Ha ha ha. That's cute. lol I'm sure I've heard that somewhere too among other things. Thanks for the reply! :-)

Taurean83's photo
Fri 02/07/14 09:49 PM
So very true!! Thanks for keeping me accountable. It should definitely read 'all the women', not 'my women'. I'm definitely not claiming ownership of women; not even one! That's just not in my belief system. lol

Never-the-less, that's pretty sexist of me to say, wasn't it? Not my intent, my apologies. Definitely need to brush up on my gender inclusive language. :-)

Taurean83's photo
Fri 02/07/14 09:43 PM
Such an honest answer, thank you!

Taurean83's photo
Fri 02/07/14 08:24 PM
Ah true, I feel you. Thanks for the response :-)

Taurean83's photo
Fri 02/07/14 08:18 PM
So 2 questions . . .

Question 1: All my women out there, what is your favorite part of a man's body??

Be honest. lol

Question 2: All my women out there, what is your favorite part of your own body?

Be honest. lol

Taurean83's photo
Fri 02/07/14 08:11 PM
If you are starting to date someone on-line, or are engaging in an on-line relationship, what are some of the best apps to use? Like what apps/programs are free that allow you to communicate across long distances, talk on the phone, etc.? Any ideas? All I can think of is Skype...

Taurean83's photo
Fri 02/07/14 08:03 PM
I was wondering if there are any interracial movies that any of you have seen that speak to some of the relationships that you have been in.

I have dated girls from various races, not just black only. And I found that a lot of movies didn't quite capture my experience when dating outside my race.

However, there were a few that did seem to 'hit the nail on the head' so to speak. Not perfectly to a 't', but pretty damn close! lol

Any movies out there sum up your past interracial relationships, or did they not capture it at all?? Talk to me!

Taurean83's photo
Fri 02/07/14 07:50 PM
ha ha ha. That answer literally made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that! lol "Errbody love me, err-err-errbody love me -- you ain't messin' with my dougie!"

Taurean83's photo
Fri 02/07/14 07:46 PM
Thank you, much appreciated! :-)

Taurean83's photo
Fri 02/07/14 07:43 PM
I don't know if I have any tips, but definitely welcome to the site! I don't necessarily get a lot of activity on my personal page, but people do seem to be really into the forums.

Share your ideas. Don't get discouraged if people don't reply to you, you will at least be able to tell that people are checking out what you posted :-)

Taurean83's photo
Fri 02/07/14 07:40 PM
So I've always been curious as to which is more myth for all you beautiful women out there. Do you prefer a guy with really good looks, or a guy who can dance really good??

I think I'm a handsome guy, but I wouldn't say I'm the guy that women drool over when they see me out and about. However, I DO know that I dance hella good! lol I find a lot of times after I get an opportunity to bust my moves on the dance floor, I get more noticed.

So again, I was just wondering which do you prefer, or find more attractive? Let me know your thoughts.

Taurean83's photo
Fri 02/07/14 07:22 PM
If you like what you see/read, tell me and let me know why.
If you don't like what you see/read, tell me and let me know why.

I'm all about self-awareness. We are 50% how we see ourselves, and 50% how other people see us. Feel free to help me see more of myself through you.

I don't care who comments; girls/guys doesn't matter. Thanks.

Taurean83's photo
Sun 01/26/14 12:06 PM
You're sooo right!!! I hated being single, I was waaayy more needy than I thought I was. I'm just going after what I want, no more settling for just anything. It's time to have a good time :-)

Taurean83's photo
Sun 01/26/14 12:04 PM
I agree. I was the guy that did the sucking the life out of my partner, unfortunately :-( But enough of the past, I'm living it up now! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Taurean83's photo
Sat 01/25/14 11:01 PM
Whether you are a guy or a girl, I just wanted to put out there that I have yet to run into any agnostic women out here in the singles scene. Is there somewhere they are more prone to be than others?? I would have thought there would be an abundance, but it almost seems scarce. Maybe it's just where I live. Not that I need to date an agnostic, or hook up with one or what have you. I think I've been with more christians than anything. No judgement here. Just curious I guess. Where are all the agnostic women???

Taurean83's photo
Sat 01/25/14 10:47 PM
If you're looking for fun, get at me.
If you're looking for a good time, get at me.
If you're looking for intimacy, get at me.
If you see my picture on the left and like what you see, get at me.

Previous 1