Community > Posts By > ciggarettezex

ciggarettezex's photo
Sat 02/21/15 06:51 PM

hey i got question... i got windows xp2003 only 75 gbram in it... but i also got windows xp2007 just the hard drive. wat would happen if i took the hard drive from the 07xp and put it in the 03xp? i know i could also run two hard drives ,,,right? appreciate answer.

75gb? You mean hard drive. Sometimes, depending on the motherboard you have, changing drives can like this can be difficult. The system recognizes certain components. Changing something like a hard drive, motherboard or even video card, can cause complications.

yeah 75gb ram its old cmptr win.xp but what you're saying is i cant unplug one hard drive to run the other, unless i know the mother boards are the same?
could i run both drives at the same time... master slave relationship?

ciggarettezex's photo
Fri 02/20/15 08:13 PM

well see... maybe u should slow down reread after u open ur eyes. i said "lil bit of the pain" i see we got a genius on our hands here.

I had my tonsils taken out a good six years ago, and there was a lot of complications, bleeding, infection, severe swelling blocking my air way, I lost a stone in a week. Wasn't nice, but been through far worse. Hope you feel better soon.

this is like my first time talking in these chat rooms so im new to it , so excuse my blank mssg, but i got it now...

debbie1980 thanx for the empathy. the real truth is i weighed about 210 before the surgery now i lost 8 lbs in a week cause i'm not eating cause it hurts really bad to swallow, and it's almost like my throat forgot how to swallow. how long did your's take to heal?

ciggarettezex's photo
Fri 02/20/15 04:32 AM
i feel like crap today. im in lots of pain right now, just had my tonsils removed 6 dayz ago, and it feels like i gave birth to a child through my throat,,, serious, to all the women out there who have children sweety my heart bleeds for you after i can now understand just lil bit of the pain you must endure during child birth. keep it up women of the world.

ciggarettezex's photo
Fri 02/20/15 02:38 AM
hey thanx... i get lots of that, y u got ur shirt off... i like the honesty there... gotta go take the dog out ... thanx again im gonna post new pics.

ciggarettezex's photo
Fri 02/20/15 02:30 AM
hey i got question... i got windows xp2003 only 75 gbram in it... but i also got windows xp2007 just the hard drive. wat would happen if i took the hard drive from the 07xp and put it in the 03xp? i know i could also run two hard drives ,,,right? appreciate answer.

ciggarettezex's photo
Fri 02/20/15 02:22 AM
not really sure how this works, i'll leave that up to you ,, im just here right.