Community > Posts By > badxhampill

badxhampill's photo
Thu 11/11/10 10:27 AM
Bravo; for being bored, you certainly entertained me.

badxhampill's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:30 PM
Thanks Kristi, way to crack the whip. ;)

badxhampill's photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:36 AM
At first I thought I up and got popular, but it seemed kind of strange when every girl had the exact same interests; and in the same order.

badxhampill's photo
Wed 10/21/09 09:01 PM
You totaly broke your foot from kicking @$$ again didn't you?

badxhampill's photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:07 PM
Just throwing this out there for people that don't have plans for halloween yet. Howl at the Moon; a new bar that just opened up in Scottsdale, is throwing a halloween party. I checked the place out last Friday and it's a blast. It's very similar to Big Bang in Tempe, dueling pianos and everything.

I'm going to be hitting up Mill with some friends, but it sounded like a good idea to me so I figured I'd pass it along.

badxhampill's photo
Mon 10/05/09 01:05 PM
I'm pretty sure she was reffering to the op, but glad to know at least a few of us keep our clothes on.bigsmile

badxhampill's photo
Wed 09/30/09 08:04 AM
Are you implying that most of the guys you know aren't yellow and shirtless? For shame.

badxhampill's photo
Fri 09/04/09 05:44 PM
kinda late notice, but I figured I'd check to see if any girls weren't doing anything exciting tonight and would want to see this.

Just send my page a message if you'd like to go.

badxhampill's photo
Tue 08/11/09 02:23 PM
Football time is coming around again and Cards fans are getting pumped in ways I haven't seen before. It's looking like it's going to be an awesome season!

badxhampill's photo
Mon 08/03/09 01:21 PM
You might just not be seeing the other side of this. In general, men are more assertive than women and tend to be the first ones to make contact. In contrast, it is more the norm for women to be more of the "shy' type and assume that if the guy didn't say something to them that that guy didn't find what he was looking for.

So in the case where you as a male have less of an inclination to start up a conversation with someone; chances are they aren't going to be the assertive type and seek you out.

But with all that being said, I'd hope to just see people communicating more in general. It shows in our forums how introverted the majority of us are. You've actually done a great job of getting things going lately here in the AZ forums, and people might take that as another sign that you would be the more upfront personality. (Not that I'm saying to stop if it doesn't match your character.)

badxhampill's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:35 AM
This is turning into creepy/stalker threadsick

badxhampill's photo
Fri 07/24/09 12:41 PM
W00t! The post talking about AZ being dead is officially 3 pages long!laugh

badxhampill's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:24 AM
sad You make Tucson sound like sooo much fun.

badxhampill's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:22 AM
Yay, forum games! I'm gonna go with cheerful, male, and single. Haha, that was easy.

badxhampill's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:36 PM
Edited by badxhampill on Thu 07/09/09 09:37 PM
Ohh! That would be a horrible surprise.sick

badxhampill's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:34 AM
Furry head, gauged ears, white boy in Tempe. The battle is on!shades lol

badxhampill's photo
Thu 07/02/09 09:55 PM
Edited by badxhampill on Thu 07/02/09 09:55 PM
Not really into it; but nice try trying to get SOMETHING started in here. It's sad how 20-30 people will look at these posts and then have nothing to say.grumble

Come on AZ

badxhampill's photo
Tue 06/30/09 01:05 PM
Well, I checked in this bull and..... Nope!frustrated They're not in there. I guess your search continues.

badxhampill's photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:03 PM
Heh, I'm puttin my money on reading posts that look like they have some depth to them.indifferent While you're at it you might want to make sure they have a car so you won't have to ride your bicycle home drunk.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh; but I find this post highly entertaining. Maybe just because it's getting late...

badxhampill's photo
Fri 06/12/09 02:10 PM
Both of those traits are found in abundance in both men and women; don't try and pretend it's a one-sided issue.sad

Previous 1 3