Community > Posts By > Igumavincent

no photo
Sat 03/08/14 08:41 AM

you can't make somebody like you. shrug it off and move on. life isn't a movie (which give as unrealistic a view of love as they do body images). but i do understand how you feel. however, if she approached you in a few years i would bet you would no longer be interested in her. you will have grown and changed as a person and what you saw that was so attractive in her you may no longer find so appealing. listen to them ol country musicians: "some girls don't like boys like me, aw, but some girls do." put your effort into someone who digs you.

Thanks bro.... A man can't die chasing someone(woman) that is offshore. Is just like an advice to others, love they say is blind, but when it becomes too much then you can see. Show me ten women that love with all their heart, and i will show you 50 men that love with all their heart. All i wanna say, is that hey yhu woman, mehn! Yhu getting it too hard on him, give him chance to show his love, because love is not all about wallet.

no photo
Sat 03/08/14 08:22 AM

Lol, mehn! It a hard game out here. All she or they are after is the big wallet and a nice ride. Then i begin to wonder if truely love exist. To men, i think it dose, but to women love is nothing.

Chin up sweetheart. I assure you that is not the case. If they want material things they are material women. You need a romantic woman. If she's smart, she doesn't care about money. Or maybe I'm the one who isn't smart! shocked

*Smile* thanks sweetheart. But here. Hope yhu don't need a big bag of chocolate before a guy can win yhur heart. Lol

no photo
Fri 03/07/14 04:15 PM

I have a cousin in the Military who just retired and did some investigating for me. There are a lot of men on here that say they are Us citizen deployed over seas and need to get home but don't have access, and need you to pay for them to come home, which is like $6000. This is a scam Ask questions the any US military personnel will know that that is not a possibility unless there is an emergency in their immediate family, then it doesn't cost them anything, and they have to return other wise it is a crime. If the person tells you that they have been deployed for like 2 years it is a load of crap. The longest our troops are being deployed is 9 months to 1 year. since we are really not at "war" we are just on a peace keeping mission. If the are over seas longer then they have been stationed at a base of their choice and that would be like Japan, Turkey those are permanent bases not the temporary ones in like Kuwait, Saudi, Afghanistan, Iraq. Ect... There are also other Nationals that are trying to get into the states through scams Nigerians are others that are scamming women. Stating they are Us citizens and received and inheritance so they had to go to Africa and the inheritance is from Gold mining and is in the form of solid gold so they need help getting it transferred into actual Us currency and then they need you to pay for them to get to the states with the promise of millions and such. Their are others out there too. You can usually tell by how the word things in their chats or emails whether they are us citizens or not. Please if any of you Gals have any questions about guys you are chatting with you can email me I would be happy to get you the information you need to verify whether or not the person is real or not. My cousin can look into all of these and get you the information. I would be happy to help. No one should be used.

lol....... There yhu go, help me to tell yhur cousin to investigate again, hey dear! Are yhu really sure that yhur cousin was talking about Nigeria, because i have been there, and see them. They are nice and good in terms of character. So i will advice, don't judge people before meeting them.

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 01:52 PM

If you are trying to make someone fall in love with you, then she is not the one for you. If you want a certain kind of lady to fall in love with you, then become that person. Don't look for someone to complete you or to fill in a gap. Love yourself and who you are before trying to find someone to love you. Think of things you can do (groups that you can get involved in) to be with the kind of women you are attracted to. If a woman really wants you for you, then a fat wallet or fast car should not be the attraction point. Let the woman know that you are interested in her. Believe it or not, but many women are not mind readers and most (not all) are waiting for the man to make the first move.

*Smiles* got that. Lets say all lies on the hand of a man ummmmmmmmmm.

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 12:40 PM

Lol, mehn! It a hard game out here. All she or they are after is the big wallet and a nice ride. Then i begin to wonder if truly love exist. To men, i think it dose, but to women love is nothing.

I'll concede that some women are after nothing but great sex and money, no doubt about it, but the same can be said of some men, not all. There are some women, although having had bad love experiences themselves, have chosen to still open their hearts to true love, not based on materialistic values, but with an honest, caring, truly loving character, one based in integrity, believing they can have a relationship which is founded on who a person is rather than on the things either person possesses. It's a risk trying to find such individuals, because you also come across the materialistic ones; however, if you have any insight at all, those should become pretty evident within a very short time. Keep risking and you stand a chance of finding....if you stop risking you will never find the one you for whom you search. Best wishes that you will keep risking and, in the end, find that one. :smile:

Lol......... Keep risking, That means men gat to put on armour and spear in order to come alive in the process of risking our life to get the right lady. That means finding the right lady, is just like soldiers risking their life in fighting their enemies in the battle field. Then for me to keep risking, don't yhu think is better i let the money speak for me?

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 12:21 PM

If you HAVE to buy her things to make her like you, she's not worth your time. Now you should be a gentleman in buying your woman gifts, especially if she's down and out, there's a difference between buying her gifts out of love and buying her love.

So please think before you start taking out your wallet. A true woman will love you for you alone whether you have means to buy her things or not!

(Just saying don't go down the keeping her with money route. Being yourself is the key. If she doesn't like who you are, move on.)
Good, now i found life to have two side of a coin. My question is, why is it that the lady yhu love she doesn't love yhu too, but the lady yhu doesn't love, she will love yhu.

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 11:32 AM

my boyfriend and I are moving to new york for a life there :) we'll be gettin married too in three yrs. Could anyone suggest the best things for a couple to do in new york?
i will say yhu join any government agency

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 01:36 AM
Lol, mehn! It a hard game out here. All she or they are after is the big wallet and a nice ride. Then i begin to wonder if truely love exist. To men, i think it dose, but to women love is nothing.

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 01:14 AM

.. dude that sounds like every woman on the planet.. could you be a little more. forthcoming with the details..lol..omg.jk..

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 11:26 PM
She is hard and difficult

no photo
Wed 02/26/14 10:34 PM
@ no1phD & rmortonthatsme. Yhu guys just pulled my legs with yhur write up. Sometimes, what yhu see might be deceiving, yhu guys so believe in fake human philosophy forgetting the automate solution and that is GOD. Yes! Books are been written by humans, but in it yhu find the evidence of truth that's BIBLE, baby, although i haven't seen GOD, but i always feel HIS presence within me & i believe HE is 100% real. If yhu wanna know how HE look like, lo! Then look at me, i'm just like HIM, in HIS image & likeness. Have yhu ever wonder Y yhu have a brother or male friends? So with our selfish desires, we keep chasing thing and we never get satisfy. Homosexual is a sin because two like charges cannot contrast. I believe seldom is coming back again, and all we need now is the truth and stop believing all those old folks that twist the word of truth to suit your desires, so if yhu are in it, piss of from it yhu know and face the truth cus that is all ya need in this evil time.

no photo
Tue 02/25/14 11:29 PM
Of cause, is a sin. God created a man to marry a woman not a woman marrying a woman.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:00 PM
@ Missi Lol.. That is quite cool, i will demonstrate it with yhu and take yhu outing on a magazine chop close by, so what will yhu pick?

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:37 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm... I thinks yhu can help fox out in health insurance... But, remember him when he is ok. Lol

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:51 AM
Boasting ...... By Lecrae

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:49 AM
I miss yhu and which i can kiss yhu again...... By Mic Brown

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:36 AM
James is a graduates
without food and job
mehn! He gat a younger sister lying in the sick bed in a state of coma
he lost his only parents at the age of twelve
then he felt home alone like no body cares
cus everyday and nite, he cried for his daily bread
waking up the next morning,
a preacher preached to him
he told him about Christ who died on the cross and layed his life 4 him
he gave his life to Christ and became born again
coming from bible study the next day,
he had a call from a man named BEN SMITH telling him to resume in his new company as the MD
when he got home, he saw his younger sister
standing on her feet with a smile on her face
he went on his knees and bless the name of God
i can hear his song, now he is praising God....

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:11 AM
Hey storm and 1792, Can we be good friends?love

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:58 AM

it doesn't work , causes serious problems to one's health and may lead to certain death
F*****g hell ! Who were you dating? Ha ha, serious health problems and certain death? Yer some man Fox?

rofl He'd better sign up for health insurance.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:53 AM
Hey storm thanks alot.... Hope i will meet good friends here, because it seems to me that i am bored

Previous 1