Community > Posts By > toin22

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 04:19 PM
I agree with you

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 04:15 PM
It was the beginning of nowhere; I sat at the door of existence and wondered. What life is? I pondered a while longer then I plunged into the well of the living. Here things are different, here you have to work for your understanding and perfect that understanding before you achieve wisdom. Here is not like the beginning. There is fear here, anger and hate. These things had no place in the beginning. All we ever knew were differences, there was no competition, no high headedness. We were one, every individual with his duties but none greater than the next. We all came from Him, we are a part of His perfection. But How can we who are a part of Him be flawed? But that, as I have come to find out is very relative. So I came down, into the world of the living only to find out that most are still dead. In the beginning it was simple, not easy but simple. Understanding was complete, wisdom was free. We enjoyed our existence without knowing what the word enjoy really meant. We appreciated without knowing how. We were euphoric without knowing its meaning. I guess that's why He sends us here. To understand how He sees us because you cannot truly love in a perfect environment. So I came down, to try and understand what He meant by the word sacrifice.
You lose yourself for a long time trying to adjust to things like hunger and sleep on this plane of existence. And because you feel emotion, they tend to get the better of you. Your lack of understanding at first of why He loved us in this existence annoys you. I wondered why I was really here. I’d like to blame it on forgetting where we emerged from but that’s a lie, you feel Him even now, even when you lack understanding. He didn’t send us here to be alone, He sent us here to understand. Kind of like a school. Funny, school wasn’t necessary in the beginning, I didn’t even know what learning was. How could you learn in a place where all is revealed to you? So I began to miss a place I hardly remember and long for a place in a memory I do not have. But in all this, He never left me. This is what He is teaching us, to love like Him. Truly unconditionally.
But we lost it along the way. Apparently emotion is dangerous when not controlled and many have strayed off the path that leads back to Him. Growing older in this world, after facing my demons and losing more than overcoming, He found me and I collided with understanding even if just a little. Our job is to love. Seems easy since that’s what we did in the beginning. Not so. There, you had no need for hate, no need for fear, no need for sacrifice. Here, things are not the same. Strength is needed daily just to survive. With a system working totally against you and His protection lifted a little to test your faith, its far from easy. Then you see a glimpse of the promise, that all will return to Him and since we woke up first, it is our job to wake up the others. To show them that love still prevails in a hateful world. 

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 04:10 PM
May all soldiers be blessed.

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 04:08 PM
Nice :)