Community > Posts By > iMickey

iMickey's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:27 AM

U are on the right track

Thank u, man, u know in life we got to make our own path and make sense of situations and understand them, that's the way we learn in life and therefore I don't want my love for another man be made and treated as a joke because I know my love for him is from the purest of emotional sentiments, a precious gift that God have given to me and with what God has given to u, u must appreciate and rejoice his/her gift

iMickey's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:22 AM

So, back to me again: Anyone wanna make an honest man of me? I dunno but I have been entertaining the notion of gay marriage, although deeply I'm not keen on "gay marriage", because I thought the LGT fought so hard for equality but now we want "marriage" as in the straight people's way, in church and all, is it jus me who have a problem with that? If I ever found a partner, to show him and celebrate my love for him, I don't like the idea of this whole church mockery and feel very uncomfortable with that. How about creating our own married style and instead of calling it a "marriage", let's jus call it officially a communion of two souls deeply in love and committed to be with each other for the rest of their lifespan and hopefully beyond. I don't want to call him "husband" but call him my love, MY LOVE. Life-partner sounds so business-like. And my special day with MY LOVE will be about us affirming our love for one another aloud in front of people who love us and we sign official papers to make the union legal without all that "I do".
I think they fought/are fighting for that because it tells everyone that they are equally valuable human beings. Capable of the same need to share their lives with someone with a commitment to their religious figure of choice, in the eyes of their government, as recognition of their equal importance. etc. etc.

If you meet someone who inspires these feelings, I hope you have the freedom to act on them.

Thank u so very much for your support, I appreciate your kindness

iMickey's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:21 AM

me too...i knw im not ugly single mom...but finding on this site is not impossible...u can but in the right timing....right person u talk with...i believe in destiny...if its for u ...its really meant for u...just wait...be patient...dnt look for love...wait till it comes to u in the right time ..enjoy what u are and what u have now...;-)

Thank u so much for your kind response, I appreciate your caring advice. Thank u once again :-)

iMickey's photo
Tue 03/18/14 03:28 PM
So, back to me again: Anyone wanna make an honest man of me? I dunno but I have been entertaining the notion of gay marriage, although deeply I'm not keen on "gay marriage", because I thought the LGT fought so hard for equality but now we want "marriage" as in the straight people's way, in church and all, is it jus me who have a problem with that? If I ever found a partner, to show him and celebrate my love for him, I don't like the idea of this whole church mockery and feel very uncomfortable with that. How about creating our own married style and instead of calling it a "marriage", let's jus call it officially a communion of two souls deeply in love and committed to be with each other for the rest of their lifespan and hopefully beyond. I don't want to call him "husband" but call him my love, MY LOVE. Life-partner sounds so business-like. And my special day with MY LOVE will be about us affirming our love for one another aloud in front of people who love us and we sign official papers to make the union legal without all that "I do".

iMickey's photo
Mon 03/10/14 03:06 AM
It is only painful if you allow the hurt to impact your life. Succeed from the hurts you have had so far in your life by making yourself stronger, and learn from them so that you never need to put yourself in that same position to be hurt again. Be happy and treat day that comes as a precious day.

iMickey's photo
Sun 03/09/14 02:39 PM
Thank you so very much for your kind response, it truly does mean a lot to me and also I feel supported and courage to go on finding someone to join my life. Thank you so very much x

iMickey's photo
Sun 03/09/14 05:24 AM
Oh no, I haven't given up, far from it and I can give up when I'm pushing up daisies lol. Jus people need to stop giving up useless saying to appease others lol

iMickey's photo
Sat 03/08/14 02:34 PM
By the way, this notion 'There's someone out there for everybody' isn't true really, it's a myth to make those unhappy souls out there feel happy. In truth, there's not always someone one out there for everyone, some humans are either hard wired to travel through their lives as a lone rider, which isn't a bad thing, and sadly there are those who do try to find love throughout their lives but never succeed. I just not sure which I am, and I guess if I'd felt lonely that perhaps I would have succeeded in my quest, but I just don't feel lonely within myself or lifestyle. Yeah, I grant you I would love to have someone special in my life, but then I am comfortable within my own space, if you know what I mean

iMickey's photo
Fri 03/07/14 01:13 PM
So, here I am still on that proverbial single top shelf, but I jus wanna know how do I feel, truly feel about still being single 10 yrs after my last failed attempt of a relationship (I can't help giggling at my life so far lol). Ok, this is the thing, I must admit I don't feel lonely within myself and within my living space. I guess I selfishly want a relationship because there's so much things I wanna do and experience in life but I can't do it by myself. Yes, I've tried but I'm too shy and scared to do it on my own. This is the thing, with keyboard and a screen in front of you, I can pretend to be all self-confident and shite, but in person sadly I'm not like that. So, selfishly I want someone to do things with and to converse with and basically be a "human" with. (Ok, perhaps because of arses shyness around people, I'm not always people-friendly, and you would think that iphone would have already created an apps for thatmad !)
I do want to improve myself for sure. Now, the other question I want to ask, am I equally selfish if I want to have a relationship knowing full-well that I have almost chronic ill-health? I was born this way, we all have our burdens to bear in life, but is it right for me to look for love with my inflictions? (By the way, anyone send me sympathy messages I will angrily respond because it's not about my ill-health, it's more about getting other people's opinion because so far my family and some close acquaintances do have the opinion that it would be wrong, which I respect their views; if you ask, you must expect the responses whether it's good or bad, hey. Don't ask if you don't want the answer if it's not favourable.
Anyway, here's to life and all it may bring to us, innit lol

iMickey's photo
Mon 02/03/14 05:11 AM
Edited by iMickey on Mon 02/03/14 06:03 AM
@ Tormartin
Sorry to hear about u being scammed like that, I know how that feels but at least u haven't let those idiots put u off finding someone special. Anyway, u sound like a really genuinely nice bloke and hope some sweet nice lady notice u, because I jus know that she'll be some lucky woman having someone like u loving her. Big up for love and let's see what 2014 got up her sleeves for us all. Wish u all the best happiness :-)

iMickey's photo
Sun 02/02/14 04:51 PM
I sincerely hope that I've not offended u in any way as this is not my intention. I know Mingle2.com is only a cybernetic tool, I was rather referring to the people behind the keyboard using Mingle.com. I must admit that I am one of those gay guys who don't feel the need to be a sheep and follow the latest going-ons on the gay scene, I choose to be an individual gay person and do what I feel comfortable in doing, and it doesn't help that in general I'm somewhat nervous around men, always have been which makes being gay irony lol. However Pacificstar48, I honestly do appreciate your feedback as well as your time, thank u x

iMickey's photo
Sun 02/02/14 03:55 AM
Thank u for your response & your right. I guess this is me reaching out now, and yeah 10yrs is far too long but crap happens in life that shakes your foundations & I had to find the right path back where I would feel comfortable to take that first step again and to trust men again, back je suis back now & ready to love again, hopefully ;-)

iMickey's photo
Sun 02/02/14 03:50 AM
I guess, regardless of who & what u are, we all crave that simple emotional, physical human contact. Anyway, thanks for your response man

iMickey's photo
Sun 02/02/14 03:44 AM
Wow, thank u everyone for the responses, I'm truly impress because I really weren't expecting positive replies. Once again, thank u everyone x

iMickey's photo
Sat 02/01/14 05:16 PM
I've been single and not been with anyone in 10yrs now, and I'm not going to lie, my self-confidence has taken a beating and for some strange reason I've become a lone rider, but now I want to break a cycle, this rut that I'm in, so how do I do it? Yeah, it's easy to tell me to go to gay venues and stuff, but that's not my thing. So, how do I become more "human" then? I'm completely nervous about taking the next step in my life, but feel that I need to b4 I end up becoming one of those old spinster that is found dead and eaten one day in their home by all those stray ***** cats she's gathered up from the streets, so pls help and spare me that morbid existence. Thank you