Community > Posts By > Greatness

Greatness's photo
Tue 12/12/23 09:10 AM
Seriously, who cares if men are interested in older women?? If that is an option for you, no judgement. It is your life. Do what makes you happy.

No need to request validation in a Forum, which by the way is in the Parenting Talk section....so your question doesn't relate. This topic is mentioned at least once a week in the forums. Back track and have a look. Good luck.

I think young men like older women. older women give the lotof taste of sex. also caring young boy with money.❤❤❤

Greatness's photo
Fri 10/27/23 07:54 AM
I like your passion - well thought out. Good luck :sunglasses:

:tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::tulip::tulip::rose::rose::tulip::rose::tulip::rose::tulip::rose:for you frindship rose.:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Greatness's photo
Fri 10/27/23 07:50 AM
Who’s is ready to love me ,

love is love. :tulip::tulip::tulip:sex is sex. love is very soft.:tulip::tulip::tulip: and sex is lot of hot ambition in our mind . love

Greatness's photo
Fri 10/27/23 07:47 AM
I agree with what you said, but I would like to add that love and sex are compatible. But love is a prerequisite for sex, and I will only have sex with someone I love. Only when two people in love have sex can there be passion. You wouldn't have sex with someone you don't like and love

Its right upto some extent

Greatness's photo
Fri 10/27/23 07:43 AM
it's passion

Love is never equal to sex. love is heart beat :tulip::tulip:

Greatness's photo
Fri 10/27/23 07:40 AM
Looking for someone to have fun with....... All in:wink:

i think fun is never compulsory:tulip::tulip:

Greatness's photo
Fri 10/27/23 07:38 AM
I belive on :tulip: Honesity is the mother of success:tulip:

for all catigery relationship

Greatness's photo
Fri 10/27/23 07:38 AM
trust ,honest,loyalty are the pillars of serious relationship

I belive on :tulip: Honesity is the mother of success:tulip:

Greatness's photo
Fri 10/27/23 07:37 AM
trust ,honest,loyalty are the pillars of serious relationship

Absolutly right.:tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:

Greatness's photo
Fri 10/27/23 07:35 AM
Do we still have men that trusts and just let love lead ? Skeptical minded people everywhere

yes i agree on your comments. love it