Community > Posts By > BSTINTENSNS

no photo
Sun 04/06/14 11:06 AM

I watched Twilight. Then I was sick for 2 days afterwards.

If that wasn't karma, I don't know what is.

NOW, I am a believer.

It takes to a real man to come back to you and apologize for things he's done to you, he may have made mistakes and he is wrong in things he's done but nobody deserves what happened to him.
He did something stupid and didn't follow orders and blew up 3 innocent people.. is that so called Karma for those three people..i think not!
Karma is only a word.. if he had listened he might be just fine.
Not because of anything he did to others..
Pretty real way of looking at it..
Question: Has anyone taken candy from a corner store when they were a kid?

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 10:59 AM
My belief on karma...
It's just a word, idiotic people create there own karma if that's the word you choose to describe it.
Example.. a verbally abusive immature male around the age of 26
Grew up in a spoiled environment and got everything he would ask for except this boy is an ***, seeing the worst in people and often blurting out obscenities to random men and women. Living in a world of make believe this idiot rolls through life with the silver spoon tucked away in his pocket.
One day he was walking down the street with a friend, much the same as him i might add.. bullying random people as they walk down the street.
I was taking my mother for a walk she was in her wheelchair and has dementia.
She asked this kid as we crossed paths if he was her grandson.
The idiot looked at her and said... Are you serious lady? I said to the kid that she has a disease effecting her memory.. apparently wasn't a good enough explanation for him, he said to me..buddy just put her out of her misery. Now.. is karma what this idiot deserves? I broke his jaw!
Stupid people say wrong things to the wrong people and bad **** happens.
Bad things happen to good people, like my wonderful mother on a beautiful sunny day. Karma is just a word, it's where you go and situations you put yourself in that can get you into trouble. If you see two strange men in an ally do you keep your path and walk by them? No...you go the other way..
Be good people and be smart.. the next time you cross the street though maybe make sure you look both ways and you'll be fine...but the idiot behind you might drop there silver spoon and would rather pick it up and get hit by a car then follow you!

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 10:08 AM
Edited by BSTINTENSNS on Wed 03/26/14 10:15 AM

(whats the spookiest thing that ever happaned to you )

I woke up this morning an looked in the mirror (((((Spooky))))) laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl

There's nothing spooky about you at all..
So look in the mirror and smile at the angel looking back at you :)
This message is for you FLIGHTPHOENIX

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 10:03 AM
Edited by BSTINTENSNS on Wed 03/26/14 10:09 AM

no photo
Tue 03/25/14 09:57 AM
I woke up with a woman on me as well, it's a succubus!
From what I've learned those entities traditionally interact with men with a bit of incubus in them. The entity was attempting to seduce me and actually held me down at one point, then finally the experience stopped as quickly as it began.
Was quite interesting actually.. she hasn't been back.

no photo
Tue 03/25/14 09:45 AM
I was in high-school at the time and some friends told me they were playing with a Ouija board and told me to come over and try it.
I did and never been creeped out more in my life.
Four of us held our hands over it without touching it, we used a cigarette pack with two cigarettes in it instead of the piece that traditionally is used. The cigarette pack started to move...and fast. All over the board without us touching anything.
We asked the person moving the cigarette pack to take one cigarette out of the pack, it moved faster still. We antagonized it then suddenly the pack stopped and a cigarette flew out of the pack. We looked inside the pack and only one cigarette was left. We all never used the board again, and actually we never went to hat friends house again lol