Community > Posts By > Jjreedy

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 07:20 PM
I agree with you. He was an evil person. He deserved to die. He probably got an easier death than his victim(s).

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 07:18 PM

While I am no fan of police I say good riddance to this dude.

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:49 PM

A senior Iranian naval commander says his country has sent several warships to the Atlantic Ocean, close to U.S. maritime borders for the first time.

The commander of Iran's Northern Navy Fleet, Admiral Afshin Rezayee Haddad, is quoted by the official IRNA news agency as saying Saturday that the vessels have already begun the journey to the Atlantic Ocean via waters near South Africa.

"Iran's military fleet is approaching the United States' maritime borders, and this move has a message," Haddad reportedly said, according to Fars, a semi-official Iranian news agency.

Iranian officials said last month that the fleet consisted of the destroyer Sabalan and the logistic helicopter carrier Khark, which will be on a three-month mission. The ships are carrying some 30 navy academy cadets for training along with their regular crews.

Haddad says the fleet is approaching U.S. maritime borders for the first time. The Islamic Republic considers the move as a response to U.S. naval deployments near its own coastlines. The U.S. Navy's 5th fleet is based in nearby Bahrain -- across the gulf from Iran.

Iran has regularly deployed warships to the Gulf of Aden off the eastern coast of Africa to fight privacy and protect commercial ships.

It has also sent its warships to Syrian waters in recent years.

In 2012, Iran said it aims to put warships in international waters off the U.S. coast within the next few years, and extend its reach as far as Antarctica.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/08/iran-sending-warships-close-to-us-borders/

They wouldn't be pulling this crap if we didn't have a coward in the White House. We should humiliate the Iranians and meet these two boats with a whole carrier group right inside our waters and place them there for three months. When they launch their little toy choppers we launch F-18's or F-22 from land to remind them they are no match to the US and prove in in front of the whole world and humiliate them in front of the whole world.

Wont happen, we have a coward in office, who has been letting Iran push our buttons and come closer and closer the past 6 years. If diplomacy was working, they wouldn't be playing these type of games. Once again Obama has been taken for a fool.

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:44 PM
I want the military Personel and veterans to introduce themselves, and branch they served in.

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 05:08 AM
You never know. My whole family has been in the military. One in particular was a major at Roswell. He said they do horrible top secret experiments on people, animals and OTHER THINGS. And you forget the fact that a baby can be born prematurely.

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:41 PM
This is my belief on aliens. You know how they say they look very skinny, big heads, and almond shaped eyes? There is another thing that looks exactly the same. It's called an aborted fetus. Supposedly they go to a medical waste facility. Maybe the military gets their hands on them and somehow develops it into what we call an "alien"

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:23 PM
I don't care if your face is visible or not. I just want a pic of something. It doesn't have to be of your face. It could be of a pet, a shirt, or whatever.:smile:

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:09 PM
I don't care if your face is visible or not. I just want a pic of something. It doesn't have to be of your face. It could be of a pet, a shirt, or whatever.:smile:

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 06:29 PM
What do you mean

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 08:22 AM
Tomorrow is Valentines Day. And I know this is a dating website but just remember who gave you the Freedom to date whoever you want. It's not the founder of this sight. It is God, and the U.S military. Think of those who are overseas, away from their wives and kids just so we can get on here and chat. God bless the U.S military .

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 03:42 PM
And I love war movies like The Lone Survivor

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 03:40 PM
Hey joined on Saturday

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 03:19 PM
I saw The Lone Survivor last Saturday and it made me proud to be an American

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 03:17 PM
My name Is James. U must have a profile pic. I am 18. The oldest I will take is 25. It is a pic of a USMC shirt. I want someone slender or athletic.