Community > Posts By > longboardernew

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 07:23 PM

some times it is more a female putting down a male and that can hurt more sometimes
no. one is not more than the other. not a contest either. what a weird thing to say.

that was more the situation with my ex as I suspect her mom was always around and I could never talk to another female without supposedly "wanting to screw that chick" even if she was an old friend

sounds unfortunate but I think what klc was saying is that the hurt is not worse for a man being put down by a woman...it hurts just as much either way

that is true, the worst part is it only took 1 song to bring it all up and it was played accidentally

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 07:19 PM

some times it is more a female putting down a male and that can hurt more sometimes
no. one is not more than the other. not a contest either. what a weird thing to say.

that was more the situation with my ex as I suspect her mom was always around and I could never talk to another female without supposedly "wanting to screw that chick" even if she was an old friend

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 07:16 PM
lonely

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 07:11 PM

New here and dont want to be " that guy" when it comes to sending messages to women on here. What are the proper procedures to say hello to someone that catches your eye.

this of course depends on how fast you throw it...duhslaphead

throw what?! surprised

the conversation of course

Oh, my mind was on other things.. :angel:

think with your head, you know that lump 3 feet above your azz, not the one 6 inches in front of it

yes men have 2 heads and they generally think with the ummmmmm...lower brain

but we forgive you :)flowerforyou

there are very few who use the right head when joined by the heart

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 07:11 PM
i would have thought after 4 months i wouldn't be thinking of an ex

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 07:09 PM
how long will a break up effect you, I know that person will be with you forever but how long will you be reminded for?

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:59 PM
if I could go back in time I would change a few things of my past like who I had sex with first and partners after that

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:56 PM
sometimes people tell the truth can hurt more as what they believe is not from them but what other people say to them about you and I know what that is like

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:53 PM

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:51 PM
it will happen when it happens

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:49 PM
dog leash

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:48 PM
speed demon

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:48 PM
sweet annie - Zac Brown Band

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:43 PM
seeing my grandma in her current situation

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:34 PM

New here and dont want to be " that guy" when it comes to sending messages to women on here. What are the proper procedures to say hello to someone that catches your eye.

this of course depends on how fast you throw it...duhslaphead

throw what?! surprised

the conversation of course

Oh, my mind was on other things.. :angel:

think with your head, you know that lump 3 feet above your azz, not the one 6 inches in front of it

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:32 PM
Edited by longboardernew on Tue 04/15/14 06:33 PM
sex is programmed in to everyone's brain, there are very few people that look at it as a perk that is earned and not a need to be filed at every available moment by every person

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:29 PM

Hey BUD, don't steal my thunder laugh rofl

I provided that punch line, thank you. :laughing:

i forgot about Norm from chears

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:26 PM
turn an leave the room

longboardernew's photo
Tue 04/15/14 06:22 PM
Edited by longboardernew on Tue 04/15/14 06:22 PM

This is the Norm..