Community > Posts By > George

George's photo
Sun 11/12/23 03:21 PM
n this world of overwhelming grey ,the sights and sounds of an average day, ugly of uglies and sorrows abound ,flooding our minds it's always around ,were flooded with cruelty and deeds of despair ,escape is a dream surely all of us share, so where can we go to block out the pain, from the horrors endured while devils still reign ,only to each other you can find respite, a moment alone in a world without light ,in the arms of your lover safe and secure, but only a moment fore evil endures ,so take in your treasures and guard them well, like kindness to others and sympathy of the frail ,feeding a child or words intended to ease ,an elderly woman alone as she grieves, helping your neighbors in there time of need they are your garden and your deeds are the seed, from your seed sprouts a treasure of hope and of light a treasue profound a beacon of might, a weapon to wield when surrounded by fright, look to your deeds and walk in there light ,and surely as deeds you carry inside, your courage and strength will surly reside, so please be the lantern as bright as a star for people to follow lost from afar, to instill wonder and hope in their life, and for only a moment they abandon their strife, a moment of peace its price can not be measured, the greater your gift the greater your treasures,so if deeds or the seeds from which treasures sprouts, the greater it grows the more you give out,so guard your treasures well as long as you live ,so when you meet others youve something to give,in darkness Domaine your treasure remains to beat back the horrors and drown out the pain.

George's photo
Wed 10/25/23 09:27 PM
what's a Tamil girl I got alot of chics I can't guarantee there real but I can promise there's a good chance there not I haven't seperated them all yet but I could pass you along if I have one in the haram

George's photo
Wed 10/25/23 09:21 PM
so youve got a stash for everyday of the week except on Sundays so you go bareback on Sundays ?

George's photo
Wed 10/25/23 08:56 PM
tough game why would you ask a bunch of dudes if your hot, ooooh nevermind I think i know sorry guys i called the wrong number. excuse me

George's photo
Mon 10/23/23 04:43 PM
Hello,I just wanted to introduce myself my names George I'm originally from Cincinnati,Oh I'm a well preserved 48 years old I'm a Ship Builder currently living in sturgeon bay, WI, I'm here looking for woman after reading some of the topics I felt it necessary to make that fact known to all. I don't want any misunderstandings or hurt feelings. that being said it's not an easy task at my age finding woman who armt already spoken for we don't hang out in the clubs I'm not s very religious person so going to church to find a good woman is out I don't want someone constantly trying to convert me because it's there duty to save me from the fires of hell I've lived a decent life and I cant see where the big guy would toss me in so I'll take my chances thanks for the concern. And lady's I get alot of likes and a bunch of messages if your in California or New York unless you say something that really grabs me I'll see where you're from and most likely move on I'd like someone that's kinda close unless you plan on letting me lay on your couch drinking beer scratching my *** while you take care of me.hey and if your able to do that let's talk I may even sit on the couch sipping tea and learning how to be rich people can change. Otherwise I work for a living I love my job and I'd prefer to be able to get there and back in a fair amount of time. I don't mean to be a smart *** just trying to be realistic but I'm looking for a friend to start and in a perfect world would be my forever after but I'm not against a good tumble on the first date or waiting for it because we have something that could be special but I got a little long winded go check my profile there's more stuff about me there or just give me a nudge I'll take notice :tongue: