Community > Posts By > miket67

miket67's photo
Mon 02/17/14 08:28 AM
winning the lotto

miket67's photo
Mon 02/17/14 12:43 AM
it seems we are all looking for the same thing in life...a friend ? well it takes more then online chat to become friends and myself it wouldn't help to talk more and read less lol

miket67's photo
Mon 02/17/14 12:37 AM
in time you will move on but you will never forget . the best thing you can do is just be yourself and keep busy doing things that make you happy..as for the fastest way well there is no fast way unless your one that falls in love to easy and then you will forget the other one...

miket67's photo
Sun 02/09/14 06:27 PM
why is it sex is an issue with women do they think that a man is gonna marrie them and go out with them and do things and not have sex? women need to grow up and realize that sex is a part of a relationship and that's what men and women do

miket67's photo
Sat 02/08/14 05:16 PM
im in Edmonton and I find it hard to find a good women to even e-mail me. let alone go on a date lol

miket67's photo
Sat 02/08/14 04:43 PM
why is it so hard to find a women to date when they expect so much from a man he cant even come close to what she wants...looks and money are mostly all a women is looking for...what happened to love and happiness?