Community > Posts By > Kevin

Kevin's photo
Sun 11/19/23 07:11 PM
Imagine your ideal relationship as a novel. What would be its title, and what chapters would you include to narrate the journey of love, trust, and growth between two individuals?

Kevin's photo
Sun 11/19/23 08:29 AM

Not too difficult...
Don't spend all your time together, keep doing things by yourself and/or with your own friends.

Be spontaneous, keep a sense of being adventurous instead of becoming a couch potato because you got him/her and are now in a perceived 'safe zone'.

You've got to keep things fresh and vibrant. Routine and ruts will eventually create boredom and kill romance and intimacy.

Work on good communication. No bottling things up, but communicate in a healthy clear way without any blame.

Surprise your partners with fun, sweet, cute things. Don't wait for his/her birthday or Christmas.

Compliment the other.

Make sure you spend enough quality time together.

routines surely creates issues as we people get fed up easily with routines

Kevin's photo
Sat 11/18/23 06:58 PM

If you are talking about an existing relationship that's circling the drain.... there's not much you can do. Let it fail, and move on.

If you're talking about keeping the heat on, remember what you did to get her. I think a guy needs to still court his ol lady - even if they've been together forever and have kids. Otherwise it has the potential turn into a couple of friends/roommates.

i agree with you
Continuing to court your partner maintains the spark, fostering emotional connection and preventing the relationship from becoming a routine. Small gestures of love and attention affirm the romance, ensuring that the flame of passion endures.

Kevin's photo
Sat 11/18/23 02:27 PM

Reference :: the Mark and Bonnie success love story ....yep ! I think it could work !!!

i just had a look at it, it is so inspiring to see that in this cruel world, we still have this pure thing known as love.

Kevin's photo
Sat 11/18/23 02:25 PM

Zip lining love

for sure. haha

Kevin's photo
Sat 11/18/23 01:43 PM
What are the essential factors constantly needed in a relationship to keep it alive.

Kevin's photo
Sat 11/18/23 01:21 PM
What’s something you think every person should experience in their lifetime?

Kevin's photo
Sat 11/18/23 01:07 PM
even though, how to bring trust in such relationship when you are not even able to see your partner, meet them and have some quality time.

Kevin's photo
Sat 11/18/23 10:24 AM
Is the concept of long-distance relationships sustainable in the long run, or do the inherent challenges outweigh the emotional connection? Can technology truly bridge the gap between partners physically separated?