Community > Posts By > vceone

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 06:21 PM
Does anyone on here actually present their selves as married and looking for friends with benefits ?..I mean ladies I'm sure most men on herd are all for it ....but if youre married and we gotta worry bout getting into all that s##t....I'm sure most guys would want to know you're down with fwb .....that way y'all can get on...or get it on...frustrated :angel:

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:56 PM
drinks if a man wasn't looking for sex he wouldn't be interested in a woman he'd do it himself but still dream of a woman ....I mean what man don't want sex wtf ......old or young you're trying to fool yourself not the woman :banana:

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:44 PM

did somebody mentioned sex.. I came running as soon as I heard.. oh not again. someone that wants to be on a dating site but doesn't want to have sex.. dang it. I'm going to make a topic does anybody want to have sex....lol.. no there's a lot of nice people men and women on m2.. just don't be so uptight... it might help if your pic wasn't showing your ***... just a thought... I mean show it but you know what your. going to get if you do... just a thought... I should walk around in a tight tight t-shirt... oh yeah I do that...lol. and it works.. lots and lots of sex..lol.jk.. have fun with it enjoy it...biya..

rofl rofl rofl