Community > Posts By > GlamorousLyly

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 07:26 AM
And that person don't love's you back :( ,would you do whatever take's to fight for your love :heart: to gain they heart ?:Would you try even the black magic, white magic ? Everything ,everything?

drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 07:12 AM

:heart: Do you love someone you will never see again?:heart:

Yes .

no photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:49 PM

Hey ladies, im bored, im single and im looking to mingle, so if there are any ladies interested in chattin a little, post me back, ill be on for a while flowerforyou

You need to quit taking pictures in public restrooms laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 06:18 PM

... hair! which do you prefer!?

Short and CLEAN smile2

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 07:14 PM

There is a veteranarian locally, who is simply just hot. He has a dark 5 oclock shadow and he even looks good with green sleeves. Married, but that doesn't change the fact that he is one good lookin man. You ever see anyone like that?

yea , but all of ones I know are gays :tears tears tears tears tears tears frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 07:18 PM
noway noway noway

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:59 PM

I dont understand how anyone would have any preference over eye colour.

cause matching with his pants laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:45 PM

noway

Just got this e-mail, and thought I would share. Made me laugh.

"hi...nice meet you....i'm miki from italy and you?i'd like became your...friend...and you?you are a very nice and beauty woman...!!p.s.i'll came to toronto next mounth-"

What is a "mounth"? huh

month maybe think

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 02:13 PM

surprised noway ... way cool!!

OMG !

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 07:57 PM

When I got a view from a chick that looks like she was from Nigeria and spoke (typed) broken English.
Now I've got an asian girl that claims to be 23 that wants to be "friends" -clicks decline-. Funny thing was, she told me her yahoo ID was ****_1966. Damned scammers...
rant

slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

no photo
Sun 05/03/09 07:42 PM

upgraded today to an iphone
OMG-- i LOVE it!!!

Lucky you , enjoy it :wink:

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 06:53 PM

So what do you think? Be honest. I can take it.

quit smoking :wink:

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 04:13 PM

Hi. I'm new to mingles and am looking for friends and just a little more.:smile:

welcome

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:33 PM

now come on what woman has to pay for sex

Susan Boyle?

I would do her... (sure, I would close my eyes and imagine that she was Queen Elisabeth)...but, that is splitting hairs.
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated Bad ,bad, boys .

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:29 PM

I would pay 20$ for a good hand job.

No shame in my game.

noway noway noway noway noway

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:21 PM

I'm glad we ARE talking...but......we're STILL talking about "this"?frustrated

are you jealous ?laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:19 PM

Kermit the Frog just died of Swine Flu...his last words? That f*ucking pig told me she was clean!!!

hahahahha Just got that text and it cracked me up!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh OMG !
That's hilarious .

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:11 PM

Why do we always have to have a gender topic?

Why can't it ever be a neutral thing? slaphead

Because the man want's a white woman and he wanted NOW !tears tears tears tears tears tears

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:08 PM

Trust me....they are just as crazy as the brown, black, red, yellow, and tan ones. I go for the little green ones from outer space. There's less drama. And firmer breasts.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:06 PM

I must say that I am one of the few black men that have gone outside of the racial boundaries to find love. Not that I do not think that black women have what it takes to make me happy however, I have been experiencing more than normal problems with the racial mentality.
I find that each racial origin of people has a distinct character trait no matter what environment that they grow up in their is always a similar trait that presents itself and there is one that I find attractive in Caucasian women. Yet for some obvious reason only most white women go for the thuggish abusive black men maybe I am wrong but as an astute observer I have found that those are the few relations that I have had the opportunity to observe. Why is it that the majority of white women refuse to venture outside of their race in order to see if it will work? I do not believe or hope that in 2009 there are still racial feelings of contempt between our cultures and race! Let me know someone please

I don't think is about racism or anything like that .Some black mans are really hot ,but is all about who we are attracted to .You will find the right one if you stop looking so hard for her.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25