Community > Posts By > GlamorousLyly

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 06:04 PM

Hi I am new to the dating scene after 7 years and never thought I would be doing this but I don't like the bar scenes and live somewhatin the country and don't get out much other than work and grocery store. Do these sites really work?

not really if you don't put up a picture of you slaphead

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:54 PM

How much are you willing to pay for world peace? Is there a point when the cost would be too high?

Hell no, can you imagine how boring the world would be ? :cry:

I honestly don't think iit would be possible, but i am wondering how much people would sacrifice.

World peace and/or the Utopia, so many seem to want to exist, can only be achieved by sacrificing free will.

If that were the price, would you pay it?

not even a penny

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:26 PM

How much are you willing to pay for world peace? Is there a point when the cost would be too high?

Hell no, can you imagine how boring the world would be ? :cry:

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:19 PM

I am just wondering if we really get hurt by others, or do we hurt ourselves.
Meaning do we allow people into our lives and expect things that they cannot or will not provide, and then are hurt by our own expectations.

What is your opinion?

I give people trust because I believe they deserve it . If they hurt me I don't see how that can't be my fault .I can't blame my self for other individuals actions .I really can't.huh I also can't assume 100% who's bad and who's good . I am not God

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:03 PM

She went with her father yesterday to get the papers drawn. I have been living with my mom in Utah for the last month, and she lives in Colorado Springs, we have two girls, and have been married for six yeard. Yes I have my faults, but she lives with her parents and it sucks right now. While we were separated five months ago I cheated on her for one night and she did for three weeks. I really want to make it work. She does notsad

Not to upset you more then you are but, if you want her back what the hell you are doing here in a dating site .Not a good try to get her back . Don't you think so?

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:02 PM

She went with her father yesterday to get the papers drawn. I have been living with my mom in Utah for the last month, and she lives in Colorado Springs, we have two girls, and have been married for six yeard. Yes I have my faults, but she lives with her parents and it sucks right now. While we were separated five months ago I cheated on her for one night and she did for three weeks. I really want to make it work. She does notsad

Not to upset you more then you are but, if you want her back what the hell you are doing here in a dating site .Not a good try to get her back . Don't you think so?

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:49 PM

i believe 2 a point but come on noah built a boat how big was the ark that could hold so much 40 days and 40 nights it rained where did all this water go with no drainage in force answer that

Maybe is time for you to own a Holy Bible , not to own it only , read it also . You will find the answer there slaphead
Good luck with that

I take that back . You don't have to read it , you need to study the BIBLE frustrated

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:20 PM

i believe 2 a point but come on noah built a boat how big was the ark that could hold so much 40 days and 40 nights it rained where did all this water go with no drainage in force answer that

Maybe is time for you to own a Holy Bible , not to own it only , read it also . You will find the answer there slaphead
Good luck with that

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:13 PM

OMG ! How embarrassingnoway noway noway noway

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:09 PM
You are so damn right

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 07:14 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:18 AM

Whatcha think?

hmm cute but, naked picture in the bathroom ,,,,,,,,,, not my kind

yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 06:55 PM
Be original , the one who you really are in everyday life .Be confident ,she need to accept you for who you are.

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 06:47 PM

What do you think happens to him?

He look up at the sky , he don't see any stars.Only the falling leaves ,to many and to colorful .Playing in the wind covering his Michael Kore's shoes .Thinking that nobody come out yet with a cologne having leaves aroma ."'Hmmm, I can take off my shoes and enjoy the pleasure of this for a moment,,,,,,,,,,,, Witch he did itflowers

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 06:27 PM

i think we should be allowed to set those kind of people on fire

Thank's God we are not noway noway noway . We are not a Death Factory planet .We are nobody to judge other humans .Unfortunate devil

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 06:25 PM
I hate reading things like this cause I deal with them at my work often .I am against suicide Death and believe only God can take a life because he is the only one who can give a life .He deserve to live and have a Hell live to regret every day that he was born .devil

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 06:18 PM

I have tried everything and I never can get a date no matter what I do. Not only do I always get rejected, I always get rejected in the meanest ways. Like for example some girl I met at the bar I added on facebook and then after a while deleted me for no reason. What is it about me that is so unattractive? Why can't I ever get a date? I want people to be honest and tell me what is wrong with me. So I can know how to fix it. I am not writing this out of self pitty. I just want to know what is it about me that needs to be fixed. Can it fixed? Would it require plastic surgery? Or is it just my personality? I want honest answers.

Hmm, maybe you should try more often some book stores, library, grocery stores .Online dating become to dangerous and maybe somehow boring .Many woman's out there prefer the old style dating .Maybe when you stop by gas station offer some help to the lady who's near you ? How about McDonald play grounds ? You can find some hot single mamas or maybe a cute 911 nanny?love love love love love love love

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 07:21 AM

Reminds me of a story I heard....Lady called police and said she could see from her upstairs window her next door neighbor exposing himself in his bathroom. When the police arrived and looked out the window they couldn't see anything. The lady told police to drag the barstool over to the window and take these binoculars and then have a look.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 07:18 AM
what a witch.if i walk around naked in my apartment ,neighbors would send me THANK YOU cards :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:12 PM

What movie really isn't that important but the guy said..

you'll never really get over someone you loved with all your heart..

until you me someone new and you love that person more brokenheart

do you agree or not? flowerforyou

love is one of a kind .if you forget about it when another person come in to your life ,then you will know that was no real love :cry: :cry:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25